𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐄 四

_______________________________

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒 | 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐄「 時間 」

❝ —𝘛𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ❞

_______________________________

"SUNA! (Y/N)! WAKE UP BREAKFAST IS READY! Your grandma yelled from the kitchen. She gave you guys about thirty seconds to respond, but yelled once again when she was met with silence."KIDS!"

She set the plates down, pan in hand in the middle of flipping a pancake and headed to the living room to get you. "Damn kids don't listen no more back in m- anddd she's gone."

She went straight to your room and expected to see you laying in bed with Suna, but was surprised when she lifted the blankets up, only to find the bed empty.

That was your guy's queue to jump out of the closet and scare her. Unfortunately for you, your grandma still had the pan in hand and reflexes took over. Once the sound of the hit echoed in your room, Suna quickly hid back in the closet to laugh.

"You guys okay?!" You heard through the door shortly before it busted open and in came your frantic grandpa.

"We're fine, I just accidentally hit (Y/N) with the pan." She responded while wiping the tears streaming down your face.

"Oh." Was all he could say before leaving and going back to his room. It was rare when he made an appearance outside of his room, you've been worried about him lately but kept it to yourself.

Your grandma lightly rubbed your head to massage any pain away, simultaneously wiping the tears off of your cheeks. You winced once she got too close to your right eyebrow and she took notice.

"Wait in the bathroom (Y/N), I'll clean it." She stood up, extending her arm towards Suna, who was peeking through the closet, to grab it.

You were patiently waiting in the bathroom for your grandma to bring the alcohol and bandaids, you weren't bleeding but there was now a dent on the end of your eyebrow, which you hated. Suna thought it was cool.

The door opened and your grandma took care of your wound. You hissed when the alcohol on the cotton ball lightly dabbed on your raw skin. "What we're you guys thinking?" She voiced out which came off as more of a rhetoric. "You're lucky I didn't knock your teeth out."