𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 十六

_______________________________

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐅𝐔𝐋 「 多忙な 」

❝ — 𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘳, 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❞

_______________________________

"ALRIGHT CLASS, HOPE YOU HAD A good lunch because were going to start a project!" The teacher announced as everyone settled down.

The class groaned loudly. "It's gonna be fun I promise." Mr. Koro shifted his gaze to towards you and clasped his hands. "(Y/N), because you're new you don't need to do the project but if you do you'll get extra credit."

"I'll do it." The teacher smiled at you and clapped his hands once. "Okay then, pick a partner and you guys will have a month to get it done and I want your best work. After I write down who you choose I'll explain the project. One minute. Go!"

Everyone scrambled across the classroom, picking a friend as a partner or in search for one. While you were looking around hoping to find someone in need of a partner, Atsumu came up to you. "Hey (Y/N)!" He shyly smiled and looked down, refusing to make eye contact with you. "Do ya need a partner?"

Just as you were about to answer, someone else spoke up. "Tsumu how many times do I have to tell ya to stop botherin' her?" Osamu spoke up from behind him.

"I'm not botherin' her! I'm just askin' if she needs a partner!" While Osamu and Atsumu were passively arguing you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"Hi I'm Kita, do you still need a partner?" You looked at Atsumu and wearily bit your lip before figuring that him and Osamu could be partners since his brother didn't have one yet.

By this time your teacher was calling out names to write down. "Yes I do, wanna be partners?"

"Kita?" Mr. Koro questioned.

"(Y/N)." Kita replied and he wrote your name down. Atsumu visibly sulked, it was almost like you could see his soul leave his body, but he didn't dare confront his captain for taking his partner.

"Atsumu?" The teacher asked. "Osamu." He said in a low, sad voice while Osamu glared at him. The teacher called the rest of the students and continued on with the lesson, explaining the project and setting up rules. By the time he finished, class was finally over and Kita came up to you.