𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 五

_______________________________
❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓 | 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇「 笑い 」ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ: ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ: ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

❝ —𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 ❞

_______________________________

YOU'VE BEEN WORRIED ABOUT YOUR GRANDPA FOR A WHILE NOW. Usually he'd spend as much time with you as your grandma but lately he's been in bed all day, only coming out for necessities.

While lost in thought, a muffled voice slowly pulled you back into reality. "(Y/N)?..."(Y/NNN)"

Your mind finally returned to the familiar setting of your classroom. "Huh? Yea what happened?"

"Geez I called your name like 3 times what's wrong?" You quickly answered him, snapping out of your daydream. "Nothing, just tired I guess"

Suna squinted his eyes at you. "Liar...anyways can you meet me at the pond on Friday?"

"Yea we always meet there anyways."

"No, this times different." You gave him a look of obscurity, questions starting to pile up in your head as to why it would be different.

"It's ok don't be scared, it's not bad or anything it's actually really good!"

You let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me!" You lightly chuckled. The bell rang, signaling that class was about to begin.

● ● ●

You guys were on your way to the pond, as always. You were humming while picking flowers on the way, tying them into a flower crown. "Class was sooo boring today it felt like it went on for years!" You dramatically stated.

"I know right, hey, at least we'll be 6th graders in 3 months." He nonchalantly responded, kicking a rock in front of him. "Yea but aren't you scared of moving schools?" You wondered out loud.

Suna could recognize the slight worry in your voice that would've passed over anybody else's head, but he knew you too well. "No, as long as you're going to the same one I'll be ok."

"Mhm same." The rhythmic pattern of your heartbeat slightly increased. His words made you feel better with the thought of leaving elementary school soon. You were going to miss it, after all, it was the place where you met your best friend.

Silence took over until you spoke up, striking a conversation until you made it to the pond. "How long have we been friends for Rin?"

"Mmm about a year? Maybe a little more than that." You guys made small talk until you finally got to your destination and you took a seat on a stump near the pond.

"Did you finish the homework?" You asked while getting yours out.

"Yea I always do...wanna copy?"

"Pretty pleaseee and thank you, how do you get it done so fast?"

"Because I'm smart, unlike you." He side eyed with a cocky smile.

"Whatever" You rolled your eyes with a playful smile. As you were finishing up the flower crown, you pulled out your homework from your binder. Suna decided to skip rocks across the pond.

The repeated light splashing of the water coming in contact with the rock set a calming mood. You walked over to him and put the crown on his head, startling him. "CUTEEEE!" You squealed out while excitedly clapping your hands and jumping.

"What is it?" He asked while taking it off and examining it, lightly grazing his fingers along the delicate petals and intertwined stems.

"A flower crown! I made it just for you! My mom and I use to make them all the time together! It fits your head perfectly." You stated with a proud smile and rubbed his shaved head as he put the crown back on, his hair was soft yet prickly.

Suna smiled at your words, feeling happy that you were comfortable to talk about your mom around him and even doing things with him that you did with her. A tranquil silence took over as Suna started skipping rocks again and you started copying down the homework.

You gasped loudly which immediately caught Suna's attention. "Guess what I heard Grandma say this morning!" You stated excitedly.

"Hmm I don't know, what?" You got up and whispered the secret in his ear. He gasped while you giggled and held your mouth, then he started giggling.

"Let me try let me try." He said quickly while smiling. He tucked your hair behind your ear and brought his mouth up to reach your ear, then whispered the secret.

"Shit"

He quickly pulled back and frantically looked around while covering his mouth to make sure no one heard, even though nobody was around. You both started hushing each other to be quiet during your silent yet loud fit of giggles.

When you guys calmed down, you went to put away your things in your backpack and handed Suna his homework. "Can you still come tomorrow?" He asked while he took his homework from your hands.

"Yes Rin, you don't have to keep asking y'know." You confirmed, purifying your hands on your hips and looking at him with an apodeictic look in your eyes.

"Just making sure, Oh! And go straight to your house don't come out til dinner time, got it?"

"Aye aye captain!" You saluted, earning a confused look and light chuckle from Suna. You got excited with the words that left his mouth, butterflies fluttered in your stomach.

Is it really that important? You smiled as you finished up packing. "Ok I'm leaving now b-"

Suna quickly pecked your lips and ran off in the opposite direction to his house, blush dusting over his cheeks and almost tripping over nothing. Did he really juTHAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!

You thought while widening your eyes and lightly touching your lips with the tip of your fingers. It felt warm. Your face started to heat up, an unfamiliar feeling seemed to claw at your heart and make your stomach feel ticklish on the inside.

_______________________________