𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 十七

_______________________________

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍「 位置 」sᴜɴᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ

sᴜɴᴀs ᴘᴏᴠ

❝ — 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 ❞

_______________________________

TOWARDS THE END OF THEIR VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE, they took a quick fifteen minute break. Suna was acting off that whole time and it was obvious to everyone.

"Hey Suna? Somethin' wrong? You've been off the whole game." Aran spoke up.

"No I'm fine, my head just hurts that's all." Silence took over as everyone was drinking water and wiping off their sweat with a towel, getting ready for their next practice match.

"Oh yea! Suna you moved here from Tokyo right?" Atsumu questioned.

"Mhm." He hummed.

"(Y/N) told us she used to live in Tokyo too!"

"Oh...she did?" He said unamused, he already knew. "Yea but she wouldn't tell us bout it she just kept talkin' bout the U.S." Osamu added.

So that's where she went off to.

"I don't know, it just made us think about you and how we never asked what you did before coming here." Osamu continued, Atsumu nodding behind him in agreement, it was as if they could read each other's minds.

"Yea! What did ya do in Tokyo? Maybe you and (Y/N) met!"

Suna thought carefully about how to word his response, he didn't want to share too much about his past but he also didn't want to push them away, this is the closest he's ever gotten to anybody since you left and he didn't want to be completely alone either.

"Mmm I had a friend who I'd always spend time with...but that was a long time ago, it doesn't matter now. Tokyo's big anyways I doubt I'd ever ran into her."

"Girl or guy?" The twins asked in unison, disregarding his last statement.

"Girl."

"A girl?! Ya can't just leave it at that! Did ya like her?!" Atsumu enthusiastically questioned.

"I thought we came here to practice?" Suna retorted.

"We did." Kita spoke up. Everyones posture straightened up at his voice, even Suna's.

As they all got into their spots on the court, Suna was overcome with a small sense of happiness, this is where he belonged. He remembered why he started to play volleyball, because of you.

I guess I can thank her for leaving me, or else I wouldn't be in this position right now.

With that thought in mind, he served the ball.
_______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Lowkey a filler, sorry. Nothing new to Naruto fans tho huh 💀