𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 三

_______________________________

❝ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄「静か」ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ: ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ: ᴏɴᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ

❝ —𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘣𝘰𝘸
𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 ❞

_______________________________

ANOTHER RAINY DAY IN JANUARY. You sat on the edge of your bed by the window, swirling your finger around the foggy glass and creating small doodles that would fade away once warmth hit it. "I hate the rain." You boredly voiced.

"I know." Suna replied, also bored but a hint of drowsiness lingered towards the end. You decided to make conversation to ease the weary feeling that just wouldn't shake off.

"What don't you know about me?" He shrugged his shoulders, emitting a yawn in the process. A question about your parents flashed in his mind for half a second, but left as quickly as it came, he decided not to press on it. "You know (Y/N), you can't hate something for no reason."

"I have like these many reasons!" You exclaimed while stretching your arms across to create a large space that 'represented' the reasons. Suna cocked an eyebrow and gave you a suggestive look, ushering you to continue.

"...The sky looks like it's crying, sometimes there's thunder, roads are slippery and you never know what can happen...we can't catch frogs either." You responded, prepending that last part to ease the rising tension that was starting to form over you, just thinking about the incident.

"Yea. Good point." Was all he could say to your response. Silence took over, you guys tried to be as quiet as possible while making small conversation since it was bedtime.

Your grandma had threatened to have you guys sleep in different rooms if you couldn't keep it down. Suna usually spent the night on the weekends, he was basically apart of your little family now.

The deafening sound of nothing caused you to think about random things. You guys were doing pretty good at keeping quiet, until a memory from the pond months ago found it's way into your head, causing you to suppress your laughter.

"What?" Suna questioned and you lost it. You had to bury your face in your pillow to drown out the sound of your laugh.

"Whaaat?!" He whisper yelled, frustrated at the fact that something was making you laugh and you wouldn't tell him. "Ugh you're so weird laughing at nothing." After having your fit of suppressed giggles, you turned towards Suna.

"I was laughing at that one time we went to the pond." You whispered while covering your mouth, the giddiness finding it's way back into you. "...Which one? We always go there."

You braced yourself before telling the story so you didn't ruin it by laughing. "Remember when you picked up a big glob of mud with a stick because you said frogs liked mud..."

You took a deep breath before continuing. "AND THEN YOU FLUNG IT AROUND AND IT SMACKED YOUR FACE BUT IT WAS DOG POOP AND YOU STARTED CRY-"

He threw a pillow at you to prevent you from finishing so he didn't have to relive the trauma, but you kept going. "ITS SO FUNNY BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE A FROG EX-" He cut you off by throwing another pillow at you.

This time, you grabbed it mid-air and hit him with it while he was getting the other one. The bed was a war zone.

Constant thudding against the floor and walls with small breathless fits of laughter filled your room and bounced off the walls. The perfect environment to wake your grandparents up.

The door busted open, a disappointed look on your grandmas face. Suna flinched. "(Y/N). Pillow. Blanket. Living room. Now."

"Goodnight Rin" You sulked as you grabbed everything scattered across the room.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." Suna sulked back, fixing the bed and laying back down.

After you left and the door closed, Suna had time to think to himself. He couldn't help but to think back to that day he flung the stick around in what was supposed to be mud.

He giggled as he remembered the traumatizing experience. He would never admit it, but he was happy that he was able to make you laugh really hard without trying, even if it meant getting dog poop all over himself.

With that being his last thought of the day, he fell asleep.
_______________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

In case it's not obvious, your mom got in a car accident with truck-kun 😗