Chapter 15: Always worth it

♡Kaminari's pov♡

♡the next day♡

She walked into the classroom and looked sleepless and she refused to wear a smile. Unlike usual, she didn't go and talk to the Bakusquad, she just went to her desk and sat there on her phone. In the corner of my eye I could see her brother glaring at me.

This is going to be a long day

As everyone went to their desks for class to start, she greeted Kiri with a small smile

"Hey y/n... " I sheepishly smiled

"Humpf" she whipped her ponytail as she turned to face the front of the classroom

"do you know what's going on with y/n?" Kirishima whispered quiet enough so y/n wouldn't hear him

"I fucked up"

♡lunch♡

As everyone was leaving the classroom for lunch I suddenly felt someone grabbed a fistful of my shirt. 

"How DARE you?!" At first I thought it was Bakugou because I owed him money but then I looked up and saw...

"oh... Um... hey Brendan"

"don't you "oh hey Brendan" me! What the fucking hell is wrong with your ass. I knew you werent smart but I didnt know you were THIS stupid." I could see tables and chairs beginning to elevate behind him "Standing y/n up the way you did. That was a huge mistake, making my sister cry the way she did. I swear when I'm done with you I'm-"

"Brendan stop" I turn and see y/n walking up to us and standing next to Brendan. "Relax, your quirk is acting up. He's wasting your energy. He's wasting your time. Just like he wasted mine."

Damn... That really hurt

"Let him go. He's not worth it." Brendan let go of my collar

"y/n, please, I forgot, I didn't mean to stand you up or hurt your feelings in any way"

"Sure, you "didn't do it intentionally" but it doesn't matter if it was intentional or not, you still did it. If I meant anything to you. Anything at all, you wouldn't have forgotten in the first place. You lead me on and once you knew that I liked you and would do anything for you, you drop me. Just like that. Brendan was right, you're just another manwhore. I shouldn't have even given you a chance, I should've stayed away from you like he told me to, you were just a distraction."

"y/n please forgive me, I really do like you and I would never do anything to hurt you."

"Do you really think that I'm going to believe you?! Do you think you can just come here and ask for my forgiveness and expect me to forgive you on the spot and then have me act like nothing ever happened? No. It's going to take more than an "i'm sorry" for me to forgive you; I don't even know if I ever will forgive you. I really believed that you were different, but god was I wrong. You're even worse than what Brendan initially thought you were like. You don't deserve me, my time, or my tears. Come on Brendan, let's go get some lunch" she just left the room with Brendan leaving me standing there wondering if its worth my time to try to make her forgive me.

Who am I kidding, she's always worth it