Chapter 4: I owe you one

I noticed that Kami just walked in. 

Mina is probably concerned because I should have my ice cream by now. 

"Oh wait... there he is. Hey Kami!" He smiled and walked over to me. I noticed that the cashier quickly pulled his hands off mine "Hey baby" I pulled him into a tight hug then looked up and smiled at him.

"um... h-hey?" Kami responded his face starting to redden as he stood with a puzzled look on his face

"I'm almost done ordering. Sorry for taking so long. I know this was supposed to be our date" I shyly smiled at him but moved my eyes so his one working brain cell could hopefully figure out what was going on. He might not be the brightest but I think he can figure out the situation I am in.

"Oh... um yeah it's cool babe."

"Anyways, can I finally get my cookies and cream please"

"Oh um yeah... for sure" The ice cream boy said, looking embarrassed as he went and got the ice cream. 

"Here, keep the change." Kami put down some money to pay for my ice cream. I smiled, took my ice cream, then we walked hand in hand out of the stand.

"Thanks for the save. By the way, you know you didn't have to pay for me" I told Kami as we walked towards the table.

"no problem. If anyone's gonna flirt with you, it can only be me." I covered my mouth as I quietly giggled. 

"You're dumb" I playfully elbowed him

"Also, we wanted it to seem like a real date right?" He smirked playfully elbowing me back.

"I guess. By the way how much did it cost" I never checked and when we get to the table I'm paying you back"

"No you're not"

"I have too"

"nope I'm not letting you" we arrived at the table then I saw Mina giggling. That's when I realized we were still holding hands. As my face turned red I pulled my hand away and sat down.

"so..."

"No Mina"

"rrreeeaaalllyyyyy? Evidence"

"no"

"yes"

"No"

"You suuurrrrreeeee"

"Yeah"

"Mhm..."

"fuck off"

♡Kaminaris pov♡

How the fuck do they know what the other is talking about with two word sentances? Is this some secret girl language?

♡y/n pov♡

"We were trying to make it seem as if we were a couple" Mina raised one of her eyebrows. "The counter boy was making me uncomfortable so I pretended that I was on a date with Kami who played the wonderful role of my boyfriend. He ended up paying for my ice cream and now I'm trying to pay him back but he wont let me."

"That was really manly of him though..." Kiri said and I nodded in agreement

"Yeah but still"

"I'm not letting you pay me back"

"Fine... but I owe you one"

"Aw. I ship it! What's their ship name gonna be..."

"No, I said no. Stop, like right now"