Chapter 19: An Idea

♡y/n's pov♡

I was sitting on my bed when I suddenly got a text

Twincest

Go get ready to go to the cafe and dress decently nice

My Jewel

Why cant I wear my sweatpants and a crop top,

Twincest

Because I said so

My Jewel

Fine, I'll see you there

Twincest

be there in 30 minutes!

My Jewel

yeah yeah whatever

I got dressed and headed to the cafe around the corner

♡at the cafe♡

♡at the cafe♡

I arrived at the cafe and looked around for Brendan when I saw Todoroki sitting at a table. 

While I'm waiting for Brendan, I could just hang out with Todoroki

"Hey Todo, what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Brendan, He asked me to meet him here"

"Huh... he asked me the same thing"

Suddenly we both got a text from my brother

Twincest

Have fun on your date!

My Jewel

What?

Twincest

You're welcome

"Looks like we just got tricked..." Todoroki said in his normal monotoned voice

"It's fine, I'm used to it. Besides, he's my brother"

"It's okay if you wanna go back to the dorms I mean-"

"No no, It's fine. We can hang out, it could be fun. Obviously not as a date but I've never hung out with you one on one so I think this will be fun" I smiled at the heterochromatic boy.

"I'm gonna go and order something, do you want anything?"

"Yeah but I'll come with. I don't want you to have to pay for my drink"

"It's fine. I got it."

"No seriously, I don't want you wasting your money on me"

"I have Endeavors credit card. You're not wasting my money. And besides, he gets enough money as it is''

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Iced coffee with heavy cream right?"

"Yeah... how did you know?"

"Your brother has talked about it before"

♡Kaminari's pov♡

I was taking a walk when I saw y/n in the cafe with... Todoroki?

That's not normal... yeah she hangs out with the Dekusquad now but... Wait! Are they on a date? She looks so happy. She's laughing and smiling. That's a sight I haven't seen in a really long time. I just wish it was because of me.

♡the next day♡

y/n entered the classroom with her brother and they went in opposite directions. She was headed towards the Bakusquad until...

"Hey Todo, I had a lot of fun yesterday, we should do it again sometime," she said with a smile.

Since when was she close with Todoroki? Wait so they really did go on a date... y/n is obviously over me, but is she still mad at me? I mean she's still not talking to me. I need her to forgive me. I just wish I knew how...

♡lunch♡

"Guys I don't think I can handle it any longer. I don't know what to do with myself, I truly need y/n to forgive me"

"I don't know Denki, she's still really mad" Kiri said questioning my thoughts

"I mean I would be too" Mina added

"I have to do something really thoughtful... Something just as special as she is"

"and what's that?" Mina asked raising an eyebrow

"I have an idea but I need you guys to help"

(a/n- So next chapter is going to be the finale. Unless I somehow come up with something to add to this. If you're curious which I doubt you are, I've already started writing multiple other stories. If you can do me a favor and tell me which character you want for my next reader x story since there are multiple stories Ive started, that would be wonderful<3)