8. The Uchiha's Warming Up

"Problem child?" Fugaku said with a question. Naruto came through those doors and slammed it closed. Naruto didn't say anything, he wrapped his arms around Fugaku and closed his eyes. Fugaku didn't say anything and just returned to his newspaper.

"I'm really trying to hate this clan." Naruto said honestly, Fugaku only hummed.

"You've met somebody you like in this clan? Besides me?" Fugaku asked and Naruto groaned.

"Yeah, and now they won't leave me alone."  Naruto said and the door opened, Naruto groaned a little and Fugaku looked towards the door.

Itachi and Shisui were there. Fugaku hummed a little and the older teens walked in. Naruto was hoping and praying they Shisui wouldn't see him, however the young adult gasped and cut Itachi off in his speaking.

"Naruto! Want to spar? I've been dying to see more of that sage." Naruto kept his eyes closed praying that they would think he was sleep.

"The problem child is sleeping." Fugaku said and Shisui hummed.

"He isn't, and you are covering for him." Naruto scoffed and stood up.

"Leave me alone you persistent Uchiha!" Shisui smiled and ruffled Naruto's red hair. Naruto blinked and sighed.

"You are real annoying. No I'm not sparing with you." Shisui frowned, and looked at Itachi.

"Make your bride spar with me." Itachi folded his arms, and looked at Shisui,

"I can't even make Naruto talk to me, what makes you think I can make him spar with you?" Itachi said, Naruto hummed a little. Naruto saw Itachi and Shisui bicker, they both looked to be so close and Naruto felt oddly at ease watching them bicker.

"Shut up! Both of you." Naruto said anyways, and both men fell silent. Fugaku was listening, acting as if he was reading the newspaper. He however was wondering where this would go.

"My other half is busy with his clan duties so I suppose you'll both will have to keep me company." Shisui smiled, he cheered while Itachi hummed.

"I'm shocked, you and Shikamaru are practically joint at the hip. Since you've been six." Naruto hummed as he thought about his friendship with Shikamaru.

"Well he is clan heir. Plus him and his teammates needs to get along or there will be no Ino-Shika-Cho."  Naruto said as they stood in the living room, Shisui was excited to spar with somebody that Itachi deemed the Shinobi of their time. He wondered what other potential he harnessed.

"I'm a little jealous." Itachi said and Naruto hummed.

"Ah what are we jealous for? You spend all your time with Shisui." Naruto said looking at Itachi, Itachi blinked and spoke.

"Spar with me too Yeah?" Itachi asked and Naruto blinked a little.

"Oh, is Itachi finally growing on you?"

"As if?"

"Whatever, Jealous Uchiha." Naruto turned and spoke.

"Well are you ready to lose to a thirteen year old Shisui?" Naruto asked and Shisui hummed.

"I have years and experience on you Naruto." Naruto hummed, as they all left and headed to an Uchiha training ground. Fugaku wanted to crack a smile but the door opened, and his second son stood there.

"Where is Naruto." Fugaku blinked, and spoke.

"Training ground." Sasuke dropped his bag and headed to the training ground. The door slammed closed and Fugaku hummed.

He didn't even have enough energy to go see what they would be fighting about today. Though something told him to go check and so he did, unknowingly to his second son Fugaku followed him.

Sasuke made it to the training ground. He saw Naruto and Shisui sparring. He walked over and caught Naruto's fist. Naruto who blinked and looked at Sasuke.

"You want to fight?" Naruto asked and Sasuke stood there, he folded his arms and spoke.

"Stop meddling." Naruto stood up straighter and folded his arms.

"What are you talking about?" Naruto asked, he dropped his sage. Shisui and Itachi watched the Duo.

"Why do I have Sakura and Ino coming up to me crying that you told them it'll be a cold day in hell before I date them?" Naruto snorted and covered his mouth.

Sasuke blinked and Naruto hummed.

"Ah well they both kept coming up to me and asking me to introduce you to them." Naruto sighed , running a hand through his hair.

"And I already know that you like men, so why would I subject you to that kind of torture of being pestered by those fan girls?" Naruto asked, he hummed as Kurama spoke within him.

"You are warming up to them."

"As if."

Sasuke stood there and looked at Naruto. They both held the same gaze and Sasuke hummed.

"Wanna spar?" Sasuke asked and Naruto's eyes squinted.

"Why do you all want to spar?" Naruto asked but no Uchiha answered him. Instead there was bickering.

"Get in line Little brother! I'm after Shisui." Itachi said and Sasuke scoffed.

"I'm standing across Naruto now! So obviously I'm in position to spar." Shisui scoffed.

"You interrupted our spar! We hardly even gotten serious yet!" Naruto blinked as he watched the Uchiha's bicker about him. He sighed and looked to Fugaku who was standing by the door, he ignored the others and headed to Fugaku.

"Why are they all fighting to spar with me?" Naruto asked, while Fugaku looked at the three boys.

"Uchiha's aren't very emotional beings, or expressive. I think this was their way of saying that they are warming up to you." Naruto blinked.

"Gross." Naruto said and Itachi looked away and saw that Naruto had managed to get away. He let Sasuke and Shisui duke it out as he walked over to Naruto.

"Naruto, spar with me while the idiots are distracted." Naruto sighed and closed his eyes, he leaned into Fugaku.

"I'm tired. All this bickering is stressing me out." Naruto said and Itachi hummed.

"Well then lets run away." Naruto couldn't say anything before he was tossed on Itachi's shoulder, Itachi chuckled and headed into the home.

"Fu-san, your eldest son is kidnapping me." Naruto said calmly as he was being carried away, Fugaku walked behind them and hummed.

"He's finally admitting some level of curiousness about you." Fugaku said and Itachi hummed.

"I am not, I'm only saving Naruto from Sasuke and Shisui." Naruto sighed, just laying against Itachi.

"Whatever." Naruto said yawning and Itachi chuckled.

"If you are tired, go to sleep." Itachi said and Naruto spoke.

"Hard to sleep while you are being manhandled." Naruto said and Itachi plopped him on the couch.

"Sleep before the heathens come in." Naruto hummed and the front door open.

"Where's my favorite redhead!" Itachi groaned and sat next to Naruto, placing his head on Naruto's hair looking at the Nara who came in.

"Ah, so let me tell you how disappointed Ino was about her talk with Sasuke." Naruto hummed, and looked as Shikamaru laid across his and Itachi's lap.

Itachi's eyes closed and he listened to Naruto's and Shikamaru talking.

It was soothing to the oldest Uchiha.

*

We close y'all we are close to sailing ⛵️

-Amiyah