16. Multiple Realities

"Itachi." Naruto called, he was coming home from a training. Itachi should be home but there was no response. Naruto hummed, Tsunade had been stealing Itachi for a few infiltration missions, there was something brewing in the lands he could feel it based on his intuition. However Naruto looked down and sighed.

"He's gone, and he was going to be so surprised." There was a snort and paws against the floor.

"Yeah imagine yours husbands face when you tell him you unsealed a tailed beast and still managed to live." Kurama said sitting down, letting a yawn shake through his muzzle.

"He'll grow annoyed that another person besides him will take up my time." Naruto said as he headed to the kitchen, Kurama followed making a sound of agreement.

Itachi was in the tower with Shisui. He had just came back from a mission with information he didn't want to have. Him and Shisui had been sent to seek out the group Jiraiya caught wind of. The Chunin exams were coming up, but the villages have been hearing about this group named the Akatsuki.

The Akatsuki was unknown, residing somewhere in Amegakure, there was no way that it didn't with the way the security and the tracking Jutsu was set up. The two Uchiha's in front of Tsunade were the best at tracking and infiltration, and so when they both reported their findings Tsunade frowned.

"They want to collect all the Jinchuriki's?" Tsunade asked, Itachi mood dropped significantly. When he found that out the only thing racing through his mind was Naruto. There was nothing else in his brain but making sure nobody took Naruto from him.

"To create a world a peace the tailed beasts need to be extracted, we aren't sure why they needed to be, we have to leave before they sensed us." Tsunade nodded and immediately wrote out a note to the Damiyo urging him to call a Kage meeting and have all the Jinchuriki's attend.

"Itachi?" Tsunade asked, and Itachi hadn't even been able to say anything the door slammed open. Everybody looked to the door and Naruto was standing there with a fox and Naruto locked eyes with Itachi.

"I can sense your foul mood all the way from home." Itachi sighed, he opened his arms and Naruto frowned. He looked to Kurama and Kurama looked even more nervous.

Naruto walked into the arms of Itachi. Itachi didn't even say anything resting his head in the crook of Naruto's neck. Naruto laced his hands into Itachi's hair. Naruto closed his eyes and like a slide show things played, and played over and over and over and over. Naruto snuggled into Itachi's shoulder.

"Naruto, what do you see." Shisui and Tsunade watched as the fox looked up, Itachi opened his eyes and he could feel tears staining his shoulders.

Naruto didn't say anything, he calmly calmed his breathing. He felt Itachi pull away from him. Itachi looked and wiped his tears, sighing a little.

"I'm sorry, was it my fault that your visions changed?" Shisui frowned, while Tsunade folded her arms.

"And here I was excited to tell you that I've managed to unseal Kurama." Naruto said softly, smiling a little and Itachi looked toward the fox.

"I'm proud of you, you've managed to become a advance sealer so fast." Naruto sighed and closed his eyes as Itachi wiped his eyes.

"Naruto, if you don't mind me asking. What did you see?" Tsunade asked, she watched as Naruto looked towards her.

"I couldn't find a reality where everybody I cared about stay alive." Naruto said, he gave a sad smile and leaned into Itachi,

"Reality?" Tsunade hummed and stood up, having the lone Anbu in the room deliver the note. She then placed a seal and ushered for Naruto to explain the realities.

"I'm a prophet Shisui. I can see the future to a certain extent. I can't see so far but only key parts." Naruto said as he exhaled mix

"The first one, Shisui dies. The second one Jiraiya dies, the third one Itachi dies, and the last one Shikamaru dies." Naruto said, then he chuckled.

"Not to mention in the first one where Shisui dies, Itachi gets so depressed he becomes rouge and leaves the village." Naruto closed his eyes and hummed.

"The second one where Jiraiya dies, I become rouge and end up resenting you for sending Jiraiya on that mission anyways." Tsunade looked upset at that notion. Itachi was calmly laying his head on top of Naruto's.

"The third one is the worst. Itachi dies and as I'm trying to kill myself Shikamaru saves me, but I go insane and you have to keep me in the Asylum." Shisui gasped a little and Naruto smiled sadly.

"The last one Shikamaru dies protecting me in a war, and in the aftermath of the war I'm shunned and declared too weak and I end up killing myself." Naruto said and the room fell silent.

Naruto looks up.

"Which reality would you pick? This is all that Kami is showing me, and I really don't want to live in any of those realities. Is this a destiny I really have to chose from?" Naruto's voice cracked.

"Do I have to live in a life where everybody I love and care about dies and or leaves me or shuns me? I don't..." Naruto trailed and Itachi hushed him. Naruto's eyes streamed with tears and Tsunade stood up.

Shisui wiped his tears and walked over, hugging Itachi and Naruto as he calmed them down. Tsunade watched the three and spoke softly.

"How about you take the keys to your parents home, see if your mother left you anything on altering destiny. I know she spoke of some destines being final and those are set in stone but I'm sure these aren't." Naruto didn't say anything.

"I'll take them Tsunade." Kurama said holding the keys in his mouth. Tsunade sat back down and watched as the three of them held one another.

"Let's go home yeah?" Itachi asked, and Naruto nodded.

"Kura." Kurama walked over and felt Naruto place a hand on his head, all the while the four of them left in a cloud of smoke. Tsunade leaned back and closed her eyes.

A reality where Naruto hates her?

Tsunade didn't think she could handle a fate like that either.

*

I'm sorry for this crappy chapter and somewhat sad chapter. As you can see home girl is depressed rn.

Amiyah