9. Teams and Bickering

"So he's been like attached. It's scary." Naruto confided in his friend. Shikamaru was humming while holding his proctor. They waited for their sensei's as Naruto filled Shikamaru in on Itachi.

"Well isn't he supposed to be attached? You are getting married in about a year?" Shikamaru said and Naruto folded his arms.

"It's weird! Why is my husband six years older than me?" Naruto asked, and Shikamaru hummed.

"Because that who your parents married you too! How am I supposed to know?" Shikamaru muttered, looking as the red head sighed and folded their arms. Placing their heads on the table Shikamaru spoke.

"Are you liking the Uchiha's? You and Itachi look close every time I come over." Naruto snorted.

"Itachi claims that he's shielding me from his rowdy cousin and Sasuke." Shikamaru snorted, he sighed.

"He really is just begging for a spar. Ah I don't know how to read these Uchiha's." Naruto frowned and sighed a little.

The room was buzzing in anticipation. None of the sensei's had been announced but teams did and Naruto knew that he would be on a team with Sasuke and Sakura. He told Itachi that.

"You like him." Shikamaru said calmly, Naruto blinked.

"As If." Naruto said in a soft voice, he had been saying that so much he wasn't sure if he believed it. Kurama had been telling him things and he hasn't been able to think straight.

Shikamaru hummed and patted Naruto's hair, Naruto's eyes closed and it was soothing and he was so close to being asleep until there was a voice.

"I really dislike how joint at the hip you both are." Naruto's eyes opened and Shikamaru smirked.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't sweep Naruto off his feet." Shikamaru said as he pulled his hand away, watching as Itachi put his hand where Shikamaru's was.

"What are you here for Itachi? Are you here to see Sasuke?" Sasuke who was talking to Shino spoke.

"No he's obviously here to see his bride. Clearly by him ignoring me and going straight to you." Naruto closed his eyes again and spoke.

"He's obviously not. Why are you here Itachi?" Naruto asked, and Itachi hummed.

"I'm here to pick you up. Your first sensei is running late." Naruto groaned a little, he was feeling sleepy.

"You keep pampering the Kitsune and he'll fall asleep." Shikamaru chided, and Itachi hummed.

"That's fine, I'll carry him." Itachi said and Shikamaru looked to see Naruto sleeping, breathing in and out softly.

"Itachi let me be honest with you." Shikamaru said watching as Itachi picked Naruto up, calling for his brother and Sakura.

"He likes you, but he's a little freaked about the age difference." Shikamaru warned and Itachi hummed.

It was a six year age different. Naruto being 14 and he being 20. Technically Naruto was an adult in the eyes of the law, able to kill and able to drink since he was Ninja.

Though he could see why Naruto was uneasy about this.

"Thanks. Sasuke, Sakura let's go meet your sensei." Itachi called as he carried Naruto. Itachi spoke a little as they walked.

"I will be second sensei to this team. Tsunade thinks you'll benefit well with me and Kakashi." Itachi said and Sakura folded her arms.

"This sounds like a lot of extra work." Sakura said and Sasuke spoke.

"It's hard work to be a ninja Sakura." Sasuke said as they sat down. Itachi continued holding Naruto and spoke.

"I'm Itachi Uchiha, My likes are my family and Naruto. My dislikes are laziness and those who don't put their families and village first. My hobbies include training and picking on Naruto. My dream is to be able to see peace in the lands." Itachi said and everybody was quiet.

"Who's next?" Itachi asked and Sakura spoke up.

"My name is Sakura Haruno. My likes including cooking and a certain someone. My dislikes are Ino and Kiba. My hobbies are shopping, cooking. My dream is to marry somebody" Sakura looked around and then Sasuke spoke.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, my likes include my clan and Shino. My dislikes are people who get in my way and people who lie to get their way. My hobbies are training, and hanging with Shino. My dream is to be a strong Ninja." Sasuke said as they fell quiet.

They sat in silence, they waited for a while before somebody appeared in front of them. Crossing their legs and and sighing. 

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of life. I'm Kakashi Hatake your sensei." Kakashi said, and the children looked to him. Naruto yawned and opened his eyes, he felt so comfortable he didn't even want to move and let anybody know he was awake.

"We will meet tomorrow at 6am, I'll have a survival exercis for you all to compete in." Kakashi said, and Naruto blinked.

"Are we dismissed? That quickly?" Sakura asked and Kakashi nodded, she stood starting to say something to Sasuke but Sasuke spoke first.

"Naruto I know you are up, Spar with me." Naruto groaned.

"Leave me alone you spar hungry Uchiha." Naruto said and Sasuke scoffed. He leaned down and looked at Naruto.

"We haven't spared, you only spar with Shisui." Itachi placed his hands in Naruto's hair.

"The next person that he spars with will be me. Why does everybody want to spar with my bride?" Sasuke rolled his eyes and Sakura looked on confused.

"As if I'm going to steal your bride. I just want a spar! Stop being so damn protective." Itachi groaned and leaned back. Naruto just sat there as the brothers started bickering again when he was involved.

He could hear Kakashi's chuckling, and Sakura's gasps of unfairness and all Naruto did was blink.

"I hate it here." Naruto said which went unnoticed by the Uchiha's, but made Kakashi snicker a little more and even Kurama chuckled,

"The Uchiha's are showing their love. I think?"

"I don't know what these Uchiha's are doing but they have been doing it for the past four months."

"They are finally seeing the beauty and kindness you possess. It's about time."

"Shut up! I'll spar with the both of you later." Itachi and Sasuke stopped bickering and looked to Naruto.

"And if I beat both of you, you'll both stop making a scene every time you both want a spar." Naruto said and Itachi hummed.

"Me first though." Itachi said and Naruto groaned as that started another Argument.

"You don't get everything you want Itachi! Maybe Naruto wants to spar with me first cause we are close in age!" Itachi shrugged and brought Naruto close to him, Naruto was melting, ignoring the Uchiha's all together.

"Yeah but Naruto is mines so it make sense that I get to spar with him first." Sasuke groaned, and Naruto kept his eyes closed.

"That just made you so happy."

Naruto felt himself being lifted and carried back home as he spoke mentally.

"As if."

*

Okay! So we aren't sailing yet. We just have Naruto coming to terms with how he feels to the Uchiha's.

We are going to be sailing soon however!

-Amiyah