13. Prophet to the Rescue

Naruto was jumping through the trees, he should've been paying attention to the mission description. This wasn't a C-rank, it was A-Rank and Sakura was seen to die at the hands of these Shinobi. While Sasuke lied injured. This was a nuisance. All Naruto wanted to do was be home but now he had to go save his teammates while planning a real thought out assassination attempt against their Hokage and Kakashi.

It was strange he hadn't seen his visions in a while, and Naruto likes to think it's Kami telling him not to stray from the path he is on, that if he does then bad things will happen, and apparently the path he was on with staying with Itachi was wrong. It would effect the balance.

"Yes ma'am, I'm on it." Naruto said as red hair bounced with each jump from tree to tree. Naruto jumped down and started running across the water. Naruto was on the right path, no visions were in his mind so he continued straight.

He sighed as he looked ahead. He made it here in about a day when he knows they left about one in a half days and if Kakashi had any sense in his brain he would've told them to turn back to the village but of course Kakashi asked the team and Sasuke readily agreed. Sakura agreed with Sasuke while all Naruto did was tell Kakashi that he was insane.

So when he arrived he made his clone disappear to cause a distraction, his eyes darted around and he stepped in front of Sakura who was shakily guarding the bridge builder. He took out a Kunai that matched with a sword, he hummed a little as he sent a little chakra behind his kick and there was another smoke screen.

"Ah the red head had finally shown us his true abilities." Naruto yawned and folded his arms. He made another clone and plopped it right in front of Sakura.

"Kakashi I'm shocked that you would allow us to continue this mission, had I not have enough battery in the tank Sakura would've died." Naruto said casually eating up at the sage chakra that gathered to him like he was royalty.

Naruto's sage always changed as he grew older, the lines that littered his skin were never the same, and the power he felt was always growing however this is the first time that he called for a sage and the lines weren't a standard black, but they danced around his skin in a violet color.

"What type of power is this?" The man asked and Naruto sighed. He scoffed and took off after the man quickly, them man went to shield with his sword but one punch from Naruto and the sword broke in half.

"You are sitting here and working for a civilian who is money hungry. Terrorizing the people of the wave, and even dragging along somebody with the purpose of them being a weapon knowing they adore you?" Naruto asked calmly, the man blinked as he dodge the fist being thrown at him.

"How did you managed to get that from me asking a question?" He asked and Naruto punched him in the jaw, watched as the man fell against the water. Naruto jumped on him and repeatedly punched him.

"You sad excuse for a man. Your companion will surely cry over this but I won't lose a blink of sleep for solidifying peace in the lands."

Naruto placed his hand at the mans heart, quickly shoving nasty chakra to his palms and watched as the man coughed up blood profusely.

Naruto blinked as he dropped the body, his eyes darted around the trees and he spoke.

"Companion Chan, come home with us." Kakashi looked up from Sasuke, who was on the floor holding his arm. In a second there was a boy their age, about fifteen. Every time Naruto talked to the boy in front of him, visions of him living in the Uchiha clan with Sasuke kept filtering his mind.

"Thank you for saving me, he took me in and I loved him for it, but he was always so abusive." Naruto patted the touch starved teen in front of him.

"As if you aren't touched starved either."

"This ain't about me."

"I'm sorry, I can heal your teammates. I'm Haku." Naruto nodded and ushered the teen to Sasuke.

"Yeah can you come heal Sasuke? I promise he isn't as mean as he looks." Haku nodded and squatted to Sasuke, Naruto looked at Kakashi and started scolded him.

"You idiotic sensei! Do you have any idea how bad that could've been? And you call yourself a Jounin? Why couldn't you protect your students! I'm calling Itachi cause clearly you can't get Sakura or Sasuke to listen to you!"

"What on earth has my bride so riled up?" Naruto blinked and looked at Itachi.

"Why are you out of bed? Shouldn't you be recovering still?" Sakura walked over with the bridge builder as Kakashi tried to sneak away,

"Stay PUT Kakashi!" Naruto said as he tore his eyes away from Itachi.

"Is he always yelling?" Haku asked Sasuke, to which Sasuke spoke.

"No I've never seen Naruto so upset before." Haku hummed as they continued to watch.

"Tsunade got a letter from Sasuke saying that your battery was on E, and that they were completing a A-Rank mission disguised as a C. She asked if I could go help." Naruto blinked and looked to Sasuke.

"Sasuke you just saved yourself from getting curses out too." Sasuke held his thumb up, and sighed in relief.

"Is that why you left? Because you knew?" Naruto blinked.

"You didn't tell the Uchiha's that you are a prophet."

"Nope."

"Something like that." Naruto said and Kakashi hummed.

"So since we are all here how about...." Kakashi trailed and Naruto looked at Kakashi. Itachi blinked and looked at Kakashi and Naruto started yelling again.

"YOU IDIOT SENSEI! BAKA SENSEI BAKA! HAD SAKURA OR SASUKE DIED! I'D NEVER FORGIVE YOU! ILL WOULD'VE KILLED YOU MYSELF YOU HEAR ME!" Kakashi nodded, holding his hands up in surrender and Naruto calmed down, Squatting to Sasuke.

"Good job on sneaking that letter off while I wasn't paying attention." Sasuke hummed.

"What's this about you caring from your brother in law." Naruto blinked.

"Choke Sasuke." Naruto said and Sasuke chuckled. Sakura looked to Naruto and Naruto smiled.

"Want to spar when we get to Tazuna's house?" Naruto asked the female and she gasped and quickly nodded her head. Itachi and Sasuke groaned in displeasure and Haku chuckled.

"So you aren't going to spar with your husband? Who has been begging for one? I hate it here." Itachi said and Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"What was the point of speaking your appreciation if I don't get rewarded with a spar." Sasuke said and Haku hummed.

"What's so good about a spar with Naruto-kun?" Haku asked generally curious. He was ignored, by everybody but Kakashi.

"Don't worry Haku, I'm sure Naruto will spar with you soon." Kakashi voiced and Haku was confused while Naruto ignored the Uchiha's grumbling.

*