21. Uzumaki-Uchiha Household

Naruto learned to tune out his children's crying, don't get him wrong he loved his kids but how often did he have to keep telling his sons that Kai-Chan's fortunes were given just to make them cry ? Naruto can only do so much as their mother and so he left that to Itachi who always reprimanded the kids.

"Kaiki Uzumaki-Uchiha. If I hear Uchiki cry one more time about your fortunes. I will personally send you to your uncles house for a week."

She smiled happily.

"Uncle Shika?" Naruto snorted because that wouldn't be the case.

"Uncle Sasuke." She immediately groaned, the ten year old apologized to her triplet, well her younger brother and headed to beg her father not to send her to the Uchiha clan home, despite them living near the Uchiha clan home.

It was safe to say that the children weren't like normal Uchiha's, they hated the idea of following rules and to the tee like that. They were definitely Naruto's kids and it was even more shocking when Naruto ignored the kids that solely wanted the attention of their mother they we're definitely upset when Itachi tried to intervene on the time with their mom.

"Mom, what is this?" Naruto paused in his movement and looked to his oldest son his son was holding a chain that seemed to detached to something but Naruto knew all too well what that was,

"Adamantine Sealing Chains." Naruto turned back to his food and the children filtered in hearing their mother talked. Their mom was like their savior and Itachi would typically sulk about it, but as he watched as the cattle gathered to their leader, he couldn't help a smile gracing his face.

"The Uzumaki clan is known for its use in sealing techniques and kenjutsu. That chain that you've seemed to be able to detach from you body is proof of your lineage is stronger to mines than your fathers." Naruro turned and smiled fondly, handing his hand our so that Sendai can hand him the chain.

"Though my chains were gold, and yours is black which means your father had some hand in making your chains, and you are even able to detach it which means your chain seems to be made with Uchiha DNA instead of Uzumaki however." Naruto patted his baby on the head and spoke,

"You are more Uzumaki than Uchiha, how do you feel Senkai?" Senkai who had a strong resemblance to the Uchiha clan only smiled and hugged his mother, like the goddess he was his children were infatuated with him.

"Your children don't love me and I helped make them." Naruto smiled a little and Uchiki walked to his father, looking at him he spoke.

"We love you, but we love Momma more." In which Naruto started laughing loudly and Itachi chuckled a little and hugged his youngest son.

"Well at least you love me." Itachi said, ruffling his and Naruto's literal love child as said love child adored the affection from his father seeing as his mother was occupied with Senkai and Kaiki.

"Children tend to depend on their mothers, especially if they are a kitsune. Don't think about it as them hating them, but they are part fox like I am." Naruto said after they managed to get into bed, and reflect on the day.

"I love the love they give me, I accept them Kitsune or not." Itachi went to lean in to kiss Naruto and all that was heard was

"KAIKI! IM NOT GOING TO EXPLODE FROM EATING TOO MANY DANGO!"

"Kai-Chan, go ahead and pack that bag. I'm taking you to Sasuke's tonight." Itachi said, humming because despite his low voice his daughter heard him. Naruto chuckled and ended up connecting his and Itachi's lips before speaking.

"I love you." Naruto smiled happily.

"I love you too, I'll be back shortly." Naruto nodded and he could hear his daughter grumbling, but he hardly payed that any mind. He had an eventful day like always and decided to head to sleep, since he will have another eventful day tomorrow.

*

Short Uzumaki-Uchiha centric ending. 😌

Amiyah