14. Prophetic Wife

Naruto waved to Inari, the child who hated him at first who loved him now. Inari promised to write Naruto when he had free time and Naruto of course smiled and spoke his happiness. Itachi watched as Naruto and the child looked happily at one another.

There was that pang again.

"What's the matter Itachi-san?" Itachi still wasn't use to the voice, it was soft like Naruto's, but so much different. Haku's voice was nicer, it was as if he couldn't get too terribly mad even if the situation called for it.

However Itachi knows that Naruto would kill if mad enough, and Itachi didn't hate that trait at all.

"Itachi is just jealous of a child holding Naruto's attention." Sasuke said, watching his brothers emotions. Strolling up right next to Haku who he stood taller than despite being younger.

Haku looked to Sasuke and then back to Itachi, Itachi playfully rolled his eyes and flicked Sasuke on the head, Sasuke scoffed and held his forehead and Haku chuckle, amusement in his voice as he watched the siblings bicker.

"Shut up. I'm annoyed that he's so friendly to everybody but me." Itachi said, and Naruto walked over.

"Somebody is feeling neglected." Sasuke chided, sticking his tongue out, as Haku smiled softly.

"I wish I had a sibling, you both make it seem so fun." Haku said, scratching his black hair. Naruto hearing that only hummed.

"You should meet Ino. She loves flowers and gardening too. You both might become close." Naruto said standing next to Itachi, waiting for Kakashi to wake up and make it here, even when they weren't in the leaf village he still couldn't be bothered to leave on time.

"I'll keep that in mind, I should find out where I'm staying at right?" Naruto tilted his head, he blinked as Haku felt like he was being examined.

"You'll be staying with us, there is no other path for you." Itachi blinked and looked at Naruto. There he was saying something that felt a little personal to Itachi. Just a sentence that he felt was a little too accurate.

"He will?" Sasuke asked, sparing a look to Naruto. Naruto hardly found himself attached to people, Shikamaru was a special case. Naruto looked Haku up and down, closing his eyes and watching the movie play in his mind before speaking.

"Yes, that is the path for Haku. Do you dislike it Haku?" Haku shook his head.

"No, thank you for taking me in." Haku was a little shy, the boy flushed a little and Sasuke coughed and looked away. Itachi only looked at Naruto to see him smiling softly.

"Of course, The clan is a good clan to be apart of. You'll fit right in.... eventually." Naruto spoke, and Kakashi finally made an appearance. Yawning a little and being dragged by Sakura who was ready to head home and sleep.

"How are you the first sensei and you are acting like this?" Sakura scolded the male, he was dropped on his head by a woman who was mastering the medical arts and he better be grateful he was still breathing.

"Let's go Kakashi! I do not have all day to deal with your laziness." Sakura said as she started walking, Naruto and Haku followed after the woman and talked lowly to her about something.

Kakashi managed to sit up and eventually got up with the help of Sasuke. Itachi only kept his hands in his pocket and he watched Naruto talk with people other than Shikamaru.

There comes that pang again.

"You are so possessive. He can have friends Itachi." Kakashi said calmly, Itachi rolled his eyes and clicked his teeth.

"I just want Naruto to myself, is that too much to ask?" Itachi waited for a response before he heard Kakashi and Sasuke speak collectively.

"Yes."

Itachi blinked and ignored the duo, knowing that of course they were right. Of course he couldn't shield Naruto away from people, Naruto would hate him if he did that, however.

When Sakura's laugh rang through the immediate area, as he heard similar girlish laughter along with Naruto melodic laughter. It was too much for Itachi to take.

He wanted Naruto all to himself and didn't want anybody to talk to him.

"Haku-Chan, how old are you?" Haku blushed, looking at Sakura who answered that question.

"Sixteen." He replied, hearing Sakura gasped.

"You are a year older than us! No way you look so young!" Haku flushed some more and Naruto was calmly listening, a calm expression on his face.

"Don't make me flush, Sakura-chan." Haku spoke, Sakura chuckled and Naruto patted Haku's back as they continued home.

When they made it home and they reported the mission, Kakashi received a scolding from Tsunade, all the while everybody watched as Lady Tsunade threw sake bottle after sake bottle at Kakashi.

She calmed and sat down, calmly exhaling and looking to team seven.

"Haku will be on team seven. As well as be living with the Uchiha's as it was approved by Fugaku. You all will be paid for a A-rank mission. That is all." Tsunade dismissed them, they all bowed and left.

Haku eyes glimmered at the prospect and getting to know and see the village. Naruto who seemed to be reading minds, at least to Itachi spoke.

"Sasuke, you mind showing Haku around? Me and your brother have to talk to your mother about the wedding." Naruto said and Sasuke shrugged.

"Whatever. Haku-chan where do you want to go....." Sasuke was cut off by Haku linking his arms with Sasuke's pointing to the heart of the village.

"There Sasuke-kun!" Haku looked over to see Onyx eyes holding a little emotion.

"Sure." Sasuke said calmly, as if he had to steady himself. Naruto snickered a little and Itachi watched as a blush creeped on Sasuke's face.

"Are you playing matchmaker?" Naruto blinked, humming a little. He turned to look up at Itachi, wrapping his arms around Itachi as he looked up at his face. Choosing to answer correctly and confidently.

"I may or may not be able to see the future of certain people and lives." Itachi looked into blue eyes and blinked, looking down at his 5'3 wife and humming.

"Are you a prophet?" Naruto could see every emotion in those onyx eyes, he blinked and smirked.

"I keep people on the path that is meant for them, making sure everybody and stays on their true path of destiny." Itachi closed his eyes.

"How do you see these paths?"

"They play, like a slideshow in my head. It is what made me leave the bed about two weeks ago." Itachi nodded and rested his head on top of Naruto's, yawing a little which Naruto noticed.

"My wife is a prophet. Do you want to head to bed?" Itachi asked and Naruto nodded his head, content with the way Itachi was touching and coddle him.

Neither Naruto nor Itachi was concerned about a wedding, the only thought that was coursing through their minds was staying close and cuddling one another.

*