CHAPTER INFO

Hi there.
This is a chapter information page, perhaps one of many where I plan to write authors notes for fun and give little shoutouts.

Originally starting this story I was just kind of bored and lonely. I recently had dove back into classical horror movies and it's hard to put my finger on why, but something about the serial killer Ghostface was just so...alluring to me? After looking up hashtags of the character I found I was not the only one with a crush on this fictional serial killer. So here I am, writing an xreader fanfiction story of him. Honestly, I never thought I'd be writing one of these, but here I am regardless. Funny what the quarantine will bring out of people.

Nevertheless, after watching the views on this story I recognized a pattern. People tended to start on the first chapter, and then skip to chapters that gave an inclination of being one of the more erotic chapters. An example being: roaming hands. I thought, "oh it's the horny, bored people that want to skip to the good parts." Which is totally fine! I am as well a culprit of jumping on this app to find something to the equivalent of fifty shades of wattpad, and skipping around in chapters looking for "the good parts."
I considered putting chapter info on the whereabouts of exciting moments, but I realized that would take away from the fun and keep me from guiding in an audience.

A Big Thank You ❤️
(1/26/21)

I really didn't imagine this story would take off the way it did. This was originally just a fun little time passer that I thought I'd share with the community. I didn't even expect people to actually read it, so the first few chapters were very messy, quick and lacking proper storytelling. As I continue this book, I go back occasionally to revise the early chapters to fit in better with the ongoing story.
The passed few days I've woken up to find my story rising in rankings, as well as really wonderful comments. So thank you so very much for both the loving and funny comments expressing their interest in my story.
I'm SO happy to announce my story is now at over 1k reads! And is ranked #4 currently on xreader, and #38 on fanfiction titles! Seriously, it feels very wonderful to have so many people take interest in what started as a silly somewhat amorous fanfiction for fun that turned into a meaningful story and outlet for myself.