CHAPTER 34 - October Showers

Tonight was Halloween. I sighed as I looked out the window beside the dining room table. Leaves were falling from the back wood trees, swirling and twisting in the breeze as they cascaded downward to the ground below.
Danny's arms snaked around my waist, as he landed his lips on my cheek, giving me a gentle peck.
"What are you thinking about?" He asked me. "I don't know. Just thinking." I said nonchalantly. "You know what today is, right?" He cooed as he sat across from me at the table. I giggled slightly. "Halloween?" I responded, looking at his smiling expression. "You know it. We should do something!" He said, leaning forward and resting his head in his hand.
"What like watch scary movies?" His smiling expression turned into one of ponder.
"Oh I don't know. I was thinking...maybe...you could come with me."
I raised an eyebrow. "Come with you?"
"Well, you've never seen me work. And you've said you wanted to know me better." I clenched my fists a bit as I realized what he was saying. He was inviting me to watch him go after his victims.
"I think...I'm going to have to decline." I said anxiously, feeling a bit nauseous. He simply shrugged his shoulders and picked up his coffee cup from the table.
"Alright. Suit yourself." He stated simply before taking a sip.
I couldn't comprehend why he even thought that was a good idea. I suppose I myself would be deemed a killer if people knew what I had done, but I also wasn't gruesome or torturous. In some ways now I suppose I could understand his mental working a bit better. There certainly was a rush to what I had done, but it wasn't something I ever had an intention of doing again.

I sat at the table, staring out into the back woods, taking drags off of my cigarette I had just lit. I hadn't even noticed Danny had gotten up from his seat, and gone upstairs. I was busy having the realization that I didn't really feel guilty about the whole thing. In the beginning it was somewhat traumatic once the adrenaline had worn off, but I would never say I felt sorry for it. In ways I regretted it but more for my own well being, not his. Eventually I came back to solid reality and realized I was sitting alone in the kitchen. I sighed, put out my cigarette, and began to make my own way upstairs.

As I made my way up the staircase, I heard the shower running. I intended to head into my room and get changed out of my pajamas but I never made it passed the bathroom door. Right as I began walking passed it, it opened suddenly and two arms grabbed me and dragged me in.
"Danny!" I yelled. His only response was to giggle and kiss my neck from behind. He had his arms tightly wound around me, and I began to realize he was completely barren and was pressed against me. My face began to flush and I tried to avert my eyes from him, but I couldn't help but take an advantageous peek from the mirror. He immediately noticed and began to tease me. "You know you don't have to sneak glimpses. I'm right here behind you." He whispered into my ear. I slowly began to turn myself to face him. My eyes wandered his body, and I took notice to the fact that he was already hard. I heard him laugh softly again, as he knew exactly where I was staring. I quickly moved my gaze up to his face and said, "don't you ever get tired of teasing me?"
"Never." He responded as he moved in to kiss me.
There are moments with Danny where things feel very high energy, erratic and lustful, and other times where it's more of a slow burn, passionate kind of energy. One you can really take in and not act like a completely crazed animal. This was one of those moments, though rare, oh so enjoyable.

I wrapped my arms around to his back, and allowed him to pull me in tighter, deepening the kiss. I felt myself growing aroused upon the sensation of his length pressing into me. He pulled away slightly and said,"come on, take a shower with me." He spoke softly, but I could tell this wasn't so much an inquiry but a demand. I started to slowly undress myself and Danny began to assist, likely to speed up the process. He gently lifted me up in his arms, and carried me over to the shower. He put his arm in first, checking the temperature, before carrying me in with him. He continued to hold me in his arms and never put me down. He looked at me with a deeply passionate yet seemingly fond expression, like someone appreciating their meal before eating it. He began to run his fingertips over my chest, tracing every little outline to the few curves I felt I had. I shivered a bit at his touch. I was growing tired of his incessant teasing though, and decided to lean forward and gently bite down on his bottom lip. He sighed slightly. His hand came to the back of my head and I let go to see his reaction. He simply said, "you can bite a lot harder than that." I tisked and went back in for a second bite. This time I bit down harder, and continued to gradually apply more pressure with my teeth. I heard his moan and felt accomplished in my doing, but his lips began to curl into a smile. He placed me down momentarily before suddenly pushing me into the tile of the shower wall. He leaned into me once more, arms on either side of me, pinning me against the tile like a butterfly on a cork board. He positioned himself in a way where his length pressed between my legs. I gasped softly as he began to move his hips rhythmically against mine. I've come to find showers are a horrible place for intimate moments, as there's nothing to hold onto. You just grit and bear it as you start to lose your mind.
His pace would quicken then diminish, aptly teasing me. I was so distracted watching his hips against mine, I didn't even realize at first his gaze watching my face so closely. I blushed, and lifted a hand to cover my expression, but he swiftly grabbed it, keeping me from doing so. He brought my palm to his mouth and kissed it softly as he continued to grind into me. The heat was building and my legs were failing to support me as well as they did before. He knew exactly what level my body was at, and took the teasing to the next level. He began licking my palm, and glided his tongue to one of my finger tips before gently enveloping it in his mouth, all while maintaining eye contact, and never losing pace. I grabbed for his arm, still holding me in place, and clung to it for support as I felt myself release. Through half lidded eyes I could see his charismatic smile, clearly feeling proud of his work, before he leaned in to kiss me thoroughly once more. I was still riding my own high as I felt him treat himself by hand and before long his tension eased and his hand slowed to a stop. He too now seemed weak to stand and leaned into me, resting his head in the nook of my neck. I exhaled in a headspace of pleasant bliss.