Hanzo x F! Reader | Valentine's Day Special! ❤️

Hey guys! This is the last special immma post! And more Hanzo fluff is coming! I'm so sorry this was so short ToT. I swear I'll make it better next time.

——————

Hanzo's POV

I always wondered about (Y/n). She was the younger sister of McCree and I didn't like them. They were always so rowdy and loud. Did I say that they loved to drink? Well, I can't say that since I love doing that as well with Sake. Yet, she has always caught my eye.

Was it her beauty? Her amazing skill in attacks? Or how she could drink tons and tons of drinks without passing out? Whatever it was, I liked her. Yet, I'm too scared to ask her for dinner. She'd reject me. Who would want to date a monster?

I just got back from a mission. We had successfully achieved our goal, I was very tired. I haven't gotten any sleep due to the fact of my anxiety asking (Y/n). I sighed, "Why can't I just say it?"

I then heard a familiar, bubbly voice, "What can't ya say, Hanzo?" I yelled, "Where did you come from?!" (Y/n) giggled, "I was just with McCree until I heard him say you were back! So, here I am!" I blushed, "You..wanted to see me?" Now she was blushing.

"Sure! You need to turn that frown, upside down!" She smiled. I chuckled, "Thank you for checking on me, (Y/n)." (Y/n) chuckled, "Anyway..you wanna join me and a few of the members at the bar? You could have fun~!" I sighed, "Sure (Y/n)." "Hey Hanzo!" It was McCree. He was calling me over. I sighed, "Yes, McCree?" He waved, "Would ya come over here? I need to talk to you privately." I turned to (Y/n), "Excuse me for one moment." And walked over to McCree.

I said, "What is it Jesse?" His hat was covering his eyes, "I've been seeing you and ma sister have been getting close..." I mentally groaned, He's going to start threatening me and to leave her alone. But all I heard was, "Please, don't break her little heart." I rose a brow, "Why would I do that?" He continued, "When she was just a young one, she's always wanted a man to love and care for her. Don't take it the wrong way but, she did feel lonely when she her friends started leaving her for their other mans. So, me and my parents let her date." I nodded, showing to let him continue. "So, she dated many guys but all of them left her." He put on a an angry expression, "Still hate those men today. Yet, one man was the 'chosen one' is what (Y/n) called it." I said, "Carry on."

"That man was (Y/n)'s childhood crush. She loved him from dusk till dawn. And soon, he asked her out." He smiled and chuckled, "I remember the day she came home and told me and my parents. They went on for three days..." His eyes went dark, "Until he broke up with her. Over text. Saying how he couldn't date someone he couldn't trust."

I frowned, "That's horrible." He nodded, "Yup, I was only young at the time, so when (Y/n) came home in tears, I busted that guy up good. Went to juvenile prison for months but it was worth it." Jesse cracked his knuckles, "I swear if I see that piece of shit again, he won't wake up to the sun rise."

I said, "McCree, I see what your saying, and please, don't worry. I won't hurt her." I chuckled and looked down, "She's too good for me anyway." McCree put on a sad smile, "You can go ahead and date her, just don't hurt her like the others have." I nodded, "Of course."

A few weeks ltr~

Today, we had a cease fire, so I stayed in my quarters, meditating. It was also Valentine's day, which I hated. I couldn't spend the holiday with (Y/n). Then, McCree busted in my room. "HANZO! Have you seen (Y/n)?!" I groaned, "No McCree, I haven't. Why must you barge into my room like this?" He looked anxious and worried, "I-I haven't seen her and I-i-I asked a few guys and gals if they had seen her and they said no! I-I'm so scared and worried if she's hurt o-or-." "Jesse! Calm down! Take deep breaths."