"Why? I trusted you!" Soldier:76 x F!Reader|Part 2

What's up guys? So I have another book idea but I was gonna wait until I finish An Odd Summer, lemme know what you think! Oh, and the new book is a surprise! ;)
——————————

When I went back to the hotel I felt weird. Was it guilt? Or was it satisfaction that I got the money to the ones who didn't have it? Well, what ever it was, wasn't making it easier for me. Maybe I could stop by a few- "I NEED TO GET BACK TO THE BASE!" I hurried to get my stuff in the suitcase and in the airport.  Today was the second day Angela told me to stay in! I'd they didn't find me In my room on the third day them IM TOAST! I ran out of my hotel room, still in my dress, checked out, and ran as fast as I could to the airport.

Time skip~

I made it, and found out we'd be back at 4am. Perfect! I sat back in my seat, ignoring the prying eyes from other men since I was still wearing my dress from the performance, and waited anxiously for the plane to take off.

Back at the base- Soldier's POV

"(Sigh) we'll boss, what are we gonna do?" Jesse asked when we were at the table with the other agents, wondering what to do about the problem. "I don't know Jesse, maybe we'll just confront her about it when she gets back." "But I don't understand..vhy vould she do somezing like thiz?" Angela said. She looked betrayed when we showed her the picture of (Y/n) killing everyone in her sights in Italy. I was very angry but then felt betrayed! She better have a good reason or else she's outta here...and I guess she didn't have a thing for me. Well what was I expecting? She probably had a thing for Reaper, and she wouldn't like an old fart like me...I told them our plan so we could confront her about this problem and waited.

Your POV

I ran as fast as I could put the airport and ran all the way to the base, somehow and yes, in my dress, hoping I made it in time

Time skip~
As I climbed up the base to get to my room, I felt like I was being watched. I climbed in through my window without being welcomed. "Welcome Miss (L/n)." I mentally face palmed and said, "Athena, whisper mode." I heard a beep and knew she was now whispering to me. I decided to go get some food since I didn't eat anything for the past few days and headed to the kitchen quietly. As I looked through the fridge to grab a snack someone bear hugged me and covers my mouth. "MMH! MHHMH!" I tried to scream but when I opened my eyes I saw Jack and some of the members behind him. I awkwardly chuckled, "uh...midnight snack..?" "Don't bother (Y/n), we know your secret!" I tensed up and just yelled, "I don't know what your talking about." I said turning away. "Oh, really?" McCree said as he played a video of me doing me job. I widened my eyes and tried to get out of Reinhardt's grip but no use. "I-I can explain! Y-ou d-don't underst-!" "Oh we understand you traitor! Why? I trusted you?! I want you out of here by this week! Tell that to your boss Reaper. I'm sure he'd be happy about it." Then Reinhardt let me go but with a sad expression, like he was gonna miss me. Everyone left me to cry but Mei. She knew about my problem and let me cry into shoulder. "It's gonna be okay (Y/n)..."

One week later

I had gotten all of my things from the past week for I was going to move back with my grandparents and see if I could get a job over their for me. As I walked in the base I saw Soldier talking with Tracer. She looked at me with a wide smile and ran over to me. "Oh you're coming back! GREA-!" "No, she isn't." Soldier said walking up to me. I just gave him a sad glare and said, "Well, don't count on it. I won't be hear any longer." I then walked back up to my old room and got the rest of my personal belongings but I never that behind the mask, Jack was frowning and confused.

I walked back out of my room with a box in hands when Soldier stopped me. I just glared, "What are you gonna tell me now? I can't drive near your base anymore?" He sighed, "Where are you going?" "The airport what's it to you?" He took of his mask and showed me a sad face. "Why?" "Well, since Talon heard of my fight with you, they fired me saying I was 'unprofessional' and since you fired me too, I have to head back to (home town)" he looked at me surprised. "Why are you heading there?" I rolled my eyes and said, "We'll, since you OR Talon don't pay me anymore, I have to take care of my grandparents parents back in (home town) where they have no money, and I'll be getting a job there, and helping them get on their feet." What I didn't expect was Jack hugging me. I didn't hug back. He pulled back but kept his arms on my shoulders, "Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed, "Would you really not fire me with the temper you if I had told you?" He thought for a moment and almost cried. "I'm sorry. Please don't leave! I love you and you leaving will just break my heart! I'm sorry!" He hugged me again, but I hugged back in shock. "Jack I-." "No! I'll do anything you just please stay here! Your the only person I have loved in all my life..." I felt sympathy for him. He actually fell to his knees crying! I quickly kneeled down and comforted him. "Jack, I love you too. You just...need to think about what your saying before you say it." He looked up at me. "I'm..sorry." "I forgive you but I have to go I don't have a job and none of the other jobs in this place have good money-." "You're hired. I want you back in here in two days." I groaned, "I JUST got all of my stuff!" "No need you'll be staying with me!" He was still crying so I gave him a peck on the lips and walked to his room. He was completely shocked because his eyes widened and didn't speak for the whole walk. I placed him down on his bed when he pulled me in with him. "So, you don't care if I'm old and you're young?" I giggled. "Of course not! I love you just the way you are." "Well be better explain to the team what happened and that you're coming back.." he said getting up. I chuckled, "I guess we do."
——————————
BONUS!

I was in the kitchen getting a snack when McCree came in. "Well, hello darlin'. Looking fine as always." I blushed, "Well, you better stop flirting before he comes in here." He pulled me in close. "Oh, come in pumpkin. That old fart is too old for you.." he pulled in for a kiss when my savior came in. "Oh yeah? Well, Hanzo told me everything.. And at least I don't use paint to cover up my white hairs ON MY BEARD!" He then dumped water on McCree and ME and we saw the little white hairs in his beard. "NO! HANNY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYBODY!" He said running out and into his room. "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE TOLD ANYBODY ABOUT MY SAKE PROBLEM!" Hanzo yelled back. Genji called out, "Its true!" "SHUT UP GENJI OR I'LL KILL YOU AGAIN!" Me and Jack hugged as we laughed. "You know, you'll pay for dumping water on me..." he chuckled, "I know maybe in the bedroom you will~" Use your imagination, *wink wonk~* (Im so sorry please don't unfollow)
————————
Okay guys! So I'm running out of ideas but I'll get some soon! Stay curly! Requests still open!