"I'll always be there" Genji x F! Reader

Whats up? This was requested by Novatheyunii! Go check her stories too! They awesome! Hope this is what you wanted!
Remember just because it says female does not mean it's not mean it's not for anyone!

——————————————

Me and Genji were the best of friends! We would always prank each other, go on missions with each other, prank others, and more! I had a slight crush on him but I knew he wouldn't accept my feelings and any way, we shouldn't be dating in Overwatch right?

Well, it was a nice day to be chilling with D.va and were just gaming on her live stream when I heard the intercom go off. "(L/n) and the younger Shimada please head to Morrison's office immediately." "Ooo you guys are in trouble!" D.va said as she smirked. "I didn't do shit!... well I did prank Jack for walking into the training room and dumped water on his head...." "I rest my case." Jack didn't even have a clue on who was on the prank! "Oh well see you Hana." "Byes!" We both waved while I headed towards his office. I saw Genji there and caught up with him.

"Hey Genju! What do you think the old fart wanted to talk to us about?" I said nervously hoping it was not the prank we both pulled off. He scratched the back of his neck with his arm and said, "Yeah, I have no idea (y/n) but follow my lead." We both enters 76's office and once we stepped inside Genji and I fell on knees and started apologizing! "PLEASE FORGIVE US JACK! WE WERE JUST PLAYING AROUND!" Genji said as he started begging for forgiveness. "GENJI STARTED IT!" I said as I pointed at him. "WHAT I DID NOT!" We both started yelling until Soldier broke us up. "ALRIGHT, alright! So, I know who pulled that prank on me so I'll deal with that later." He said as he sat back down in his chair. Me and Genji sat down across from his desk, sheepishly. "We found out that one of the Talon members were going to attack at Hanamura to steal a very valuable game." We both looked at Soldier. An arcade game? "What's so fancy about this game?", I managed to spit out. "Well the game is valued at 2k since it's said that the one and only 'Genji Shimada' touched that very game." I looked at Genji and he just looked pissed. "Never in my youth have I played that game." "So what the dealio Soldier? When are we leaving?" "Tomorrow at 8am so you better pack for this trip." We both then walked out and I just playfully smirked at Genji, "You started it.." "Alright that's it." He picked me up and put me over his shoulder! "GENII PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I just squirmed, trying to get out of his reach. "Not until you back what you said." I glared at him. I could feel his smug look on his face. "(Sigh) fine I take it back." He put me down and patted my head, me still blushing. "Well go back up we have a lot on our hands tomorrow." I walked off just flustered from what just happened.

~~~The Next Morning~~~

Genji's point of view

Well I had my bags ready to to Hanamura, my home town. I headed out the door with my bags, hoping to see (y/n).

Time skip~~~

I arrived at the front of the base ship only to (y/n) half asleep in her chair, waiting. "Good Morning (y/n)!" She jumped from her chair and looked at me with tired eyes. She yawned and said, "Oh good morning Genidjedjmm...", she fell asleep. I sighed and sat down next to hear waiting for the plane to take off. I felt something land on my shoulder when I see (y/n) leaning on my shoulder. I chuckled as her (H/C) hair flies over her face. I brushed it away and layer my head on hers. How beautiful she was. If she only knew how I really felt. The next thing I knew I fell asleep too.

~~Time Skip~~

Your point of view

I woke up to see I was in the ship and I was leaning on something? I turned my head and saw Genji...SLEEPING BESIDE ME. I liked him but oh my gosh. I blushed and stayed like that not wanting to wake him up. We soon arrived and I gently shook him. "Genji, please wake up. We've arrived." He woke up and jumped seeing how he was leaning on my head. "Oh! Well I'm up I'm just get m-my bags a-nd head o-out." He shakily grabbed his bag and got out of the ship. I just chuckled seeing how cute he was when he stutters.

We soon arrived at the hotel we were staying in and waited until we had to put out to the arcade. "Well let us go (y/n). We should be heading there now. I nodded and we soon arrived at the arcade. We headed and began to have a look around for any suspicious activity. I decided to play a game since I was getting a little bored. "Heh, I'm really good at this game." "(Y/n) what are doing? We have a mission.", Genji whispered. "Relax, it's just a little game." "Fine, at least let me join you." "That's the spirit."

We played for half an hour and we were having a blast! "Yes! I did it!" I raised my hands in the air as Genji sighed in defeat.

It was dead silent.

Me and Genji than took our weapons out and began to look around everyone who was in the arcade was gone and it was just the two of us.

*CRACK!

I was shot in the leg! "Widow!" I yelled out. I fell to the floor due to the pain. "(Y/n)!", Genji than picked me up and he ran out of the arcade. When we arrived at the hotel he called Soldier and told him we failed the mission and that we needed to head home. He set me down on the bed while he treated me wounds. "Hey Genji?.." "Yes?" I looked at him, "Thank you for saving my butt back there." I could feel a smile under the mask. "Of course."

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I was now in the led at being treated by Mercy, Genji sitting beside me. "Good news, you'll live. Bad news you'll be staying the the medbay for a good three weeks." I groaned and layers down on the bed. "Do not worry (y/n), be here for as long as I need." I blushed. "Thanks Genju."

Week one
Genji started caring for me asking if I needed anything or anyone.

Week two
He barley got any sleep now. He's been in the medbay for almost two weeks! I've been telling him to get rest but he keeps denying it. Now I'm just getting worried.

Week three
Now I'm just worried Genji didn't have any sleep and he just keeps telling me to stop worrying about him and to focus on me healing. Aw, he cares about me?

Yes! My leg and finally healed! I could still walk! I got up and walked over to Angela. "Hey! You can walk now, great!" "Wait where's Genji?" She Pinter to a green cyborg ninja dude half asleep on chair beside to the bed I was just on. I walked over to him. "Hey, Genji." He jerked up, picked me up bridal, thanked Mercy, and walked out. "The heck was that for Genji!?" "It's a surprise." He I'm guessing he was walking to his bedroom cause once we got there he put me down on his bed and cuddled with me! "G-Genji what a-are you d-doing?!" "I've been waiting for such a long time to sleep with you (Y/n)." (No not like that you pervs.) "Why?" "Because I love you." I froze, them kissed his mask and said, "I love you too." Comfortable silence until Genji said, "I'll always be there for you." Then we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~BONUS~~~~~
I walked out of the trading room with Genji, hand in hand, and headed towards the kitchen but once We stepped in we got splashed with water. "What the-?" "HA I TOLD YOU ID GET YOU BACK!" Soldier said as he ran off. "Well we're still holding hands." Genji said. I took off his mask and kissed him. "Yes we are."
——————————
Oof that was long hope you guys like it!