Moira x F! Reader 🎄Christmas Special!

This was requested by GhostlessGuardian I didn't have much ideas but I knew I had to finish it! Because of the lack of motivation, it might be a bit short but I at least wanted to try and finish it! I hope you like it!

—————

I jumped up from by bed, almost sending my girlfriend Moira to the ground. She exclaimed, "(Y/n) my dear, why are you in such a mood that has caused to send me flying?" I gave her a big smile, "Christmas is here!" I went to my closet and got my Christmas sweater. "Come on Moira! After our missions, we're gonna have a little Christmas party! " and ran out the door, getting ready for our meeting.

When I got there, it was just a grumpy Gabe, he wore festive clothing. I cheered, "Gabe isn't this week amazing?!" He groaned, "If I say yes will you shut up?" I nodded. "Fine, yes it is. A fine week it is." The, Sombra came in, "(Y/n)! My amiga!" And gave me a hug. When I joined Talon, me and Moira were just born to be besties. We had so many things in common, we couldn't be separated. Before our meeting, I told everyone yesterday to wear something festive. Widowmaker walked in blankly as always by wearing a festive Christmas sweater saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho!" And she wore a little Santa hat. Akande also came in wearing a nice Christmas sweater and a Santa hat, the same thing. Sigma came in with the same. My eyes were glued to the door, waiting for Moira to walk through also wearing festive things.

But my face dropped when she walked in with her regular uniform. I said, "Honeyyyyyy, why aren't you wearing Christmasy things? Everyone else is!" I gestured towards the members. She simply said, while sitting beside me, "It's simple, I don't celebrate Christmas." We all were mouths agape, especially Widow. Sombra said, "You don't celebrate Christmas?!" Moira nodded, "Its just not for me." I gasped, "wHat?! So before we met, what would you do on Christmas?" She looked down, but then back at me, giving me a small smile, "I usually spend time alone during that day. Maybe work or read a book."

I asked, "Why don't you like it?" She didn't respond but her said, "Gabriel, what are our missions today?" Reaper sighed, "Well, we'll be..." But I didn't pay much attention, I would just ask Sombra later. I just kept thinking, Still, if she doesn't celebrate it, we can try and convince her that it's a holiday! And then I can try and ask her why. "Alright, now do your tasks." Once Moira had left the room, I huddled with everyone else. "Guys, we need to try and convince Moira that Christmas a good holiday!" Everyone agreed to try and help, and I gave a plan. A good one.

Moira was in her lab, studying. First, Akande and Sigma. The rest of us watched by a corner. Then, Sigma and Doomfist started the plan. "Oh Akande, how thoughtful of you to get me a gift on Christmas!" Siebren said, receiving the package. I could see Moira's face and she seemed annoyed. Doomfist said, "The pleasure is all mine Siebren! Merry Christmas!" We thought it work when Moira turned around but she said, "Both of you out of my lab. I'm working." And she kicked them out. I sighed, "Time for plan B."

Sombra and Reaper. Moira was now walking down the halls where Gabe and Olivia were decorating. I said in my earpiece, "Shes on your left!" And they both got into positions- (SWITCHING THEM POSITIONS FOR YOUUUUU! I'm sorry, I had to-.) Sombra said, "My! Don't you love decorating the base with Christmas themes?" She said as Moira slowly passed by. Gabe said, "Why yes it is! They're all so colorful and cheerful! Perfect for Christmas!" I giggled at their places but when I looked at Moira, all I could see was frustration and annoyance. Moira groaned loudly and grabbed a lighter out of nowhere and burned the decorations, causing Olivia and Reaper to gasp. Moira stated, "Much better." I gasped in horror, "Widow what!?" She just said, "No idea. But I don't think I want to help you in plan C mon ami." I sighed, "Yeah, I get it."

It was my turn. The gang was with me as I awaited for Moira to come. I heard her footsteps and got
In place. I wore a cute little Santa dress and sat near a Christmas tree with presents underneath it. Moira walked in and I said, "Moira come join me and the gang! We're doing a last minute secret santan" Everyone was sitting next to the tree with me and was careful at what she would do next. Moira had the most dark face you could ever imagine. She looked like she was about to kill me. Moira slowly walked to me and the others tried to stop her. Reaper was the first, "Moira, calm down. We were just-." But yet she used her biotic hand to weaken him. Sombra stood up, "Hey, chica, calm down. (Y/n) was just-." And she used it again, causing Sombra to fall to the floor. She then weakened everyone else to fall to the floor. I slowly walked backwards before I bumped into a wall. Moira said, "(Y/n), I do not like Christmas, and I never will. So, stop the shenanigans and stop bothering me." I said back, "Moira, just tell me! Why?" "Why what?" "Why don't you like Christmas?" "Because I don't!" "Just tell me! Why? Why? Why?!" "Because I was lied to my whole life about it!" I asked, "Lied to?" Moira sighed, looking down, "Yes. But that's for another day." And she walked off to our room, I followed and found her in there, sitting on our bed. I sat down beside her, "Moira, come on. You can tell me." She nodded, "When I was younger, probably is my teens, I had a lover before you." I parted her back, telling her I was here. "Together, we both loved science and biology and loved to spend time together." She smiled, "Oh, she was kind, sweet, and smart." I grew a little jealous but knew it wasn't the time for this. She continued, "On Christmas I planned to surprise her at her home, giving her a gift. But when I walked in, she was kissing another woman." I gasped, hugging Moira. "I threw the present at her, asking her why, and left. I never liked Christmas because it always reminded me of the day I was cheated on." I said, "Moira I'm so sorry." And kissed her forehead. Moira then said, "It's alright. Growing up, I felt like I would never forgot about her." She then turned to me, smiling, "But when I met you? Oh my. You were even better." I giggled, "Aw, Moira." "When you asked me out, I just felt like calling my past lover and just telling her how I got the most beautiful and amazing girlfriend in the world." She laughed, "Just boasting about you! You really did change me (Y/n) and if you would like, I'll give Christmas a chance." I laughed, giving her another kiss, "Yes! In fact, I wanted to give you a little something but when started to attack me and the gang, I didn't want to." I walked to our closet and took out a big box that had holes in it. She asked, "My dear, what is that?" I gave it to her, "You'll have to find out." She rose a brow but opened it and exclaimed, "OH MY!" Little rats and mice were in the glass box, "New test subjects! (Y/n) you shouldn't have!" And she kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. Once we broke apart, I said, "Merry Christmas Moira." Moira smiled, "Merry Christmas my dear."

——BONUS!———

The rest of the Talon gang were still in the floor. Moira and (Y/n) had forgotten about them. Carly walked in and crouched down to the fallen Reaper and said, "Oh, do you guys need help?" Sombra nodded, "Yes...please.." Gabe said, "If you don't, I swear once I get up-." "Oh don't worry I'll help you guys!" Everyone was relived. "Right after you sing to me the Victorious theme song. All of you." She said, grabbing her phone out. Widow groaned, "Do we have to?" Carly nodded. "If you wanna get off the floor." Akande sighed, "Here I am...once again.." Then Sigma, "Feeling lost but now and then..." Reaper, "I breathe it in...to let it go..." Carly chuckled, "Oh hoo hoo, this will be good for the next 3 minutes..."