"It was worth it!" Reaper x F! Reader

Alright I thought this one was CUTE! Have fun reading this one!

——————

"Welcome to Talon (Y/n)." Romano said, (I'm don't know who hires new talon members to I'm just making names up, if I'm wrong go ahead and tell me) as he shook hands with mine. "Now tell me, who would you like to..show you around the base and your new room?" I smiled brightly, "I don't really care! As long as the other person is fine with it!" You might be wondering, how can a woman, so nice, be joining Talon? Well, you know when a little girl gets out of her pastel and pink phase? "Oh, darling don't you like the pretty pink dresses any more?" "Nope! Not really, can I get the jeans instead?!" I never got past that phase! When I was 13, I would get bullied for wearing pink skirts and maybe wear pastel clothes. It hurt but as I got older, I didn't really care. I was also in a gang and I liked it because they didn't care what I was wearing or what I was into. We would sometimes rob banks and never get caught! I wear very bright make up, but not too much, I have a few tattoos, but they aren't bad, and, yes, I wore them when me and the gang were on heists, Sometimes there a no blow..

Flashback!

"(Y/n), get out of there quietly.." "you got it boss.." (Random note,
Bosses name is Ricky)

RIPP!

My skirt ripped on the door handle and I was caught. Don't worry I got out of there!

Flashback Over!

Hey! Don't blame me! It was the skirt! But the dresses and skirts are always useful when the enemy get your gun, but you have one under your dress! HAHA! Oh my gosh, Tracer never had it coming... Anyway, I hope Talon can accept my 'trait'. "Ah! Reaper! Thank you for showing (Y/n) around!" I saw a dude who kinda looked like the grim reapers but much scarier. He looked at me up and down.

"You look like a birthday party for a five year old.." I just mentally laughed and said, "Touché, but you also look like charcoal ice cream that just came back from the dead." (If y'all don't know what that is, it's basically charcoal in ice cream. Lemme put a pic.)

(There you go luvs ❤️)

He just grunted and walked off, I guess he wanted me to follow him so I did. "Have fun in Talon (Y/n)!" I screamed back to Romano, "I will!" Reaper just chuckled, "Are you always this happy? Even if you just joined a terrorist group?" I smiled, "Yup!"

Time Skip To A Few Weeks!

Reaper's POV

I guess I've fallen for (Y/n), but why?! I mean she is adorable but- NO! Okay, just forget it, she's probably mad at me. Why? Since I found out I've liked her, I've been avoiding her... I feel pretty bad but UGH! Why is this hard... I'll go ask Moira for help.

I walked into her lab and she was working with her experiment. "Hey, uh, Moira? I have a question." She looked up at me, "Please continue." I sighed, "Well, let's say this guy who I know, likes this girl, but doesn't know how to tell her-." "Just tell her Gabriel, I know you've liked her for sometime. Quit being a coward and tell her." She said casually and Gabriel was mouth agape under the mask. "How..?" Carly runs in the room, "MOIRA KNOWS EVERYTHING!" Then she runs back out. "What she says is true, now go. Tell her how you feel or I will." I sigh and go to my room. "How is he gonna like an old man like me? We're polar opposites too! I like blacks and dark things, she likes pink things and pink skirts, she's acts like a little child too sometimes." I sigh again cause I'm that moody. "What am I gonna do?" Just then I heard a knock at the door. I groaned, and opened the door to see a blushing (Y/n). "What are you doing here?" She giggled as she took off my mask, gave me a peck on my check, and out it back on. "Moira told me. And yeah, I like you too!" I just laughed and picked her up, cuddling her the rest of the day.

Time Skip!

Your POV

It was a night, me and the gang were having movie nights, what were we watching? Well, let's just say..oh fine. You got me. I forc- AHEM! Got everyone to watch Melanie Martinez's movie, K-12. I was enjoying it, while everyone else was confused but also agreeing on why I would watch something like this. It was all quiet, listening to the musical, until we heard, "SOMBRA! GET YOUR ASS IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM NOW!" Of course we all hurried to see Gabe, holding his uniform, but if was not black, it was covered in pastel pink, picture above, everywhere... Sombra wheezed. "HAHA'! I got you good Gabe!" She running off. "Gah! Dammit Sombra, I'm going to have to wear this for days.." Reaper grumbled as he hung his now very pink clothes in our shared rooms closet. I sighed. "Gabby, it'll be okay. It suits you anyway!" He suddenly snapped on me, "No (Y/n), IT WON'T AND IT DOESN'T! ME AND MORRISON WILL BE FACE TO FACE TOGETHER ON OUR NEXT MISSION, AND MY PINK UNIFORM WON'T HELP! AND YOUR PINK SHIT WON'T HELP EITHER!" I started to tear up and he now realized what he had done. "(Y/n), wait-!"I took the clothes out of our closet and ran out of our room, spending the night at Sombra's.

Third Person POV

Gabe then slept alone that night in his cold bed. Well, he didn't really sleep he just cried a little bit. He knew she was very sensitive when it came to yelling and he just broke her pink little heart. "I'm sorry.." and he fell asleep.

Reaper's POV

I woke up angry and sad. I got up from my bed, not getting any sleep, and went to my closet and put on my pink and prissy uniform. Oh, did I also mention my guns were painted pink?! I groggily started walking towards our meeting place to explain the mission we had today. As I sat down I could hear almost everyone snickering. Keyword: Almost. (Y/n) wasn't there and it broke my sad, dark heart. Did I really hurt her that much? "Hey, uh, Gabe?" I grumbled, "What Sombra?!" I looked up and saw everyone eyes wide and mouths agape at the door, even Widowmaker. "Look.." I groaned and did, and what I saw surprised me..

There was my girlfriend. No. Not the pink skirt wearing girlfriend, but my girlfriend who was wearing almost all black, and so was her hair! She had dark make up on, she was wearing a black skirt, and was wearing dark and moody clothing. I quickly got up and walked to her, "(Y/n), baby, what did you do?! What happened to the pink loving girl?!" She giggled. "Well, since you have to wear pink and prissy clothing for a few days, I decided to make it look like we turned the tables!" She said jumping up and down. Guess she didn't lose her childish manner. I stuttered, "But, but, your pink clothes! Did you dye them!?" She nodded. I sighed and hugged her. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, then this would've never happened.." she scoffed. "Gabriel Reyes, I wanted to do this! I felt bad you had to wear that and I wanted to be laughed at with you!" I took off my mask and gave her a quick kiss. "All for me?" She nodded.

"It was worth it!"

————————
BONUS!

I woke up and saw a dude in what looks like, a red fire hazard suit and is wearing a gas mask, laughing. I was so confused. "Where am I?" All I could hear was a muffled, "PYROLAND!" And I gasped at what I saw. Unicorns, rainbows, and candy everywhere! "MY DREAM COME TRUE!" We had fun together! "(Y/n)! Wake up!" I jolted up and saw Gabby next to me. "Wake up princess.., were gonna me late.." he said groggily. I whined, "AW MAN!"
(Points for you if you get the little crossover!)
————————

Guys, you don't know how much I'm proud of this WHOLESOME CHAPTER. Like, I felt like crying a bit lmao. As always, stay curly!