"No more." Soldier: 76 x F! Reader

Yes I know. It's another song reference but I'm not gonna add the lyrics like the last one I made. I just got some inspiration from the song. thought this one was good! Though my book is mostly fluff and wholesome stuff, this might have a sad ending. :( yes I know, it brakes my heart. Also, to me, This was crap. I thought it was TERRIBLE!!! But, I hope you guys like this one!

————————

I sighed and took a good look at the wall. I was sitting on my bed, bored out my mind. I joined Talon for the fun but because of my reputation, none of them really liked me. I regret it.

When I was in my teens, I joined an elite gang. We were powerful. We stop and stole from Overwatch, Blackwatch, and Talon. We did it for years until we got caught. I escaped and soon joined Talon. Then, the others heard about me, and don't like me. Cause clearly the money I stole lowered their paychecks. That's why they're mad.

The team would either ignore or just exclude me. Well, except for my good friend Sigma. When he joined, nobody really payed attention to him except for Moira, who was studying him.

I just talked and befriended him. He didn't like how the others were treating me and eventually became my friend. So whenever the team were doing something together, Siebren would let me join.

Another thing, I actually wanted to join Overwatch. Anytime I would have to sneak around and spy on them, they would always laugh and talk with each other. And whenever one was lonely, they'd ask them if they'd want to join them.

I can't, unfortunately. I'm too late. Overwatch knows who I am and who I work for. I just wish they would give me a chance. I want to change, but Reaper won't let me.

He works me harder then anyone else. Sometimes he even insults me, but Siebren stands by my side and defends me. I always thank him for that.

A knock was heard on my door, "(Y/n)? Are you in there?" It was Sigma. I opened the door, "Come in." He walked in my room and sat down beside me.  He said, "Are you alright (N/n)?" You shook your head, "Not really." Sigma nodded, "I see. Well, Gabriel wanted you to come to his office. He said he had a mission for you."

I sighed, "Why me? I thought I was his reject." Sigma shrugged, "No idea. He said you were perfect for this mission." I said, "Well, okay then. We're you coming or...?" He chuckled and nodded, "Of course! I wouldn't want you being verbally attacked by Gabriel again!" I smiled and hugged him, "Thanks for that Siebren. Now let's go."

We arrived at Gabriel's office. Sigma opened the door for me, "Thank you." I said, and sat down in front of Reapers desk. I said, "Gabriel." Reaper said, "(Y/n). I've been meaning to send you into this mission." He continued, "We want you to gain trust Overwatch and steal their files."

I was shocked, "But that's not gonna work." I plainly said, trying it to start anything. "They know I work for Talon, they won't believe me."

Gabriel groaned, "Just take it. We'd rather have you out there than here."
I sighed, "Yes, sir." I grabbed the file he gave me and walked out, Sigma waits for me. He said, "Everything all right?" I nodded, "Sure."

I was standing out the base with Reaper next to me. "We're giving you at least 6 months to get the objective. If you don't..." he darkly chuckled, turned to me, going up close to my face, "..You failed. And you're resigned from Talon." I smirked, "Then I better get settled in cause I'm not going any where."

I was at the front of Overwatch's base. I found just by following some guy that was Aussie and had explosives on him. I took a deep breath, "I got this." I pressed their little intercom button. Before they answered, I rigged my look up a little, like I was just running around.