"Love is love!" Junkrat x F! Reader

This one, I was really excited to write! I was in class, daydreaming, and was like, "This would be a good fucking one shot!" So, here I am, writing it. One more thing, requests still open!

——————

"(Y/N)! LOOK OVER HERE SWEETIE!"

"(Y/N) (L/N)! SHOW ME THOSE TEETH BABY!"

"(Y/N)! WHO MADE YOU THAT DRESS?!"

I smiled and posed for the cameras, excited tonight. My new dress was made by the one and only, Sarbasa. (Made this name up.) The woman who makes beautiful dresses and suits for famous celebrities. And I was one of them! Oh, sorry, should've introduced myself. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). When I was born, my mother father, and, surprisingly, the doctor could not stop staring at me. As a toddler, my parents and other adults would tell me I was very beautiful. When I was 16, I started getting curves and high school was bad. Boys would look at me, talk about me, and even try to grope me! I told my parents and principal and they talked to them. Of course, they didn't listen buttttt I gave them a piece of my mind if you know what I mean. I fought them! Everywhere, everyone knew about me cause my beautifulness. Somehow the president got in this, by the rumors, news and gossip, he officially made me, "(Y/n) (L/n), the most beautiful girl in the world." And soon, companies, model agencies, celebrities, they all wanted to talk to me, laugh with me, and hang out! Out of all of those jobs, I wanted to go in the model agency. They accepted me, of course, and over the years, I got rich, famous, and success. Right now, I'm 24, and life is great!

I flipped my hair, smiled, and walked through the carpet. I had just finished a runway and was heading home. Well, not really home. I always go visit my boyfriend at his apartment before heading home. I got in my limo and sped off, taking a huff of air out. My driver, Lucas, noticed, "Tired (Y/n)?" I chuckled, "A lot Luke!" He laughed, "Don't worry, I'm sure your boyfriend will cuddle with you. Aye, speaking of your boyfriend, you never really told anyone have you? Or even me?! Your best friend?!" He joked. "No, I haven't actually." I said, yawning. "Oh come on! You can tell me!" He said. I smiled, "Sorry Lukas, but I can't. It's secret!" I exclaimed. He playfully frowned and parked at our spot. Of course I couldn't tell him the actual address to the new, reformed Overwatch base, so I just gave him an address close to it. He parked and I got out, "Thanks again Lukas!" He yelled out driving away, "Wait! Girls this beautiful have to be careful at this time of the day!" I screamed back, "Like I haven't heard that one before!" I could hear him laugh and I kept walking to my destination. I called Lena, telling her I'm outside. She opened it for me, "Hey (Y/n)! Glad you're here! Jamison has been very grumpy the last time he's seen you!" She said speeding off towards his room, I followed. I tried to keep up with her but I still had my heels on and kept tripping. She noticed, "Need help love?" I told her no and she nodded, continuing her jog. We finally made it to the tinker room, where Torbjorn and Brigitte work, and I saw Junkrat working on his bombs. "Oi! Jamison! Someone's here to see you!" Tracer said in a sing song voice. He grumbled, "Tracer...I'm not in the mood.." she giggled and pushed me forward, "Even if it's...(Y/N)?!" He perked up and jumped at me, giving me a best hug. "Aw, I missed you so much love!" I laughed as he started giving me random kisses on my face. "S-stop Jamison!" He laughed and got stopped, given me one last hug before going back to his work. He asked, "So, how'd it go? Did everyone 'Aw' at your beauty?" He joked. I giggled and sat on his desk, "Yeah, it was great! I think there was more press than last time." He looked up, smiled, but then frowned when he saw my dress. I looked down and saw he had dirtied it when he gave the hug. "Oh, I'm sorry love. I should've watched myself.." he said hunching over. I sighed and hugged him, "it's alright Junkie, it's just a dress." He looked at me, "B-but isn't it expensive?!" I giggled, "Yeah, but that doesn't matter." Bet your asking, "Why are you dating a guy who's a criminal and is very unclean or unorganized?!" Well, it all started a year ago.