"Two in one!" Genji x M! Reader

Hello my lovelies! This was requested by dreamsmp69 I hope you like it! It's also my first male reader so if the personality or maybe the way the reader acts that you don't really like or aren't familiar with, go ahead and tell me! Cause this is a little new to me!

———————

"Welcome to Overwatch soldier. I expect greatness from you." "Yeah, it's great to be here." Hey, I'm (Y/n) and just joined the 'new' and 'improved' Overwatch. Are at least that's what Tracer had told me. We were friends ever since we were little kids. Together, we wanted to make the world a better place. Yeah, cliche, I know, but hey, that was our dream. As children, we thought that all people, omnics, or others would get along. No one cared about what others looked like or what they were.

In our teens, we both started seeing how the world really was. We were walking down our high school, when we heard, "Haha! Stupid piece of metal!" I said, pulling her arm, "Lena, come on!" She couldn't even respond as I pulled her to an alleyway. And we saw two older guys harassing an omnic. I screamed, "Hey! Leave them alone!" Lena looked at me in fear, "(Y/n)! You can't take them by yourself! And I can't help you! I'm too weak!" I shook my head, "Someone has to help." The two guys started coming at me, I closed my eyes, waiting for impact, but it never came. Because someone else stopped them, it was a much older guy. He scream at the two guys, who were running away, "And don't come back!" He began walking away, but I asked, "Wait! Who are you?" He didn't answer, just kept walking. While I was trying to get the random guys attention, Lena helped the omnic. I walked over to her, asking the omnic, "Are you alright sir?" He nodded, putting an arm on my shoulder, "That was a very brave thing you did young man. You may have gotten hurt." I shook my head, "It's worth it having someone safe." The omnic nodded, "Thank you, you two. I give you best wishes on your journey." And he left. We never saw him again. That made me want to change and help the world.

Present~

I sighed, sitting down with Zenyatta. He helped and supported me when I came out. He felt like such a best friend to me. He asked, "What is the matter (Y/n)? You seem awfully distraught today." I said, "I don't know Zenyatta, I guess I'm just feeling lonely." He tilted his head, "Why is that?" I looked up at the sky, "I guess..I just wanna be in a relationship." Zenyatta chuckled, "Of course my child-." But was interrupted by someone coming out to us. Ohhh, it's that cyborg dude Zenyatta told me about. We both stood up, or Zenyatta floated, and he said, "Genji! How nice to see you." The cyborg bowed, "It is very nice to see you master." I blushed. Using my hoodie, I just wrapped it around my face, except for my eyes. Zenyatta noticed, "Genji, this is (Y/n)." Genji took out his hand, "Very nice to meet you (Y/n)-San." I took my hand out as well, "Same here." I then said, starting to walk away, "Well, I gotta go head to Winstons lab. I'm meeting Tracer there." But I flinched as I heard from Genji, "I'll come with you (Y/n)! I do have to see Winston on my metal." I sighed, giving a fake smile, "Okay!" As we walked to his lab, Genji said, "(Y/n), you don't mind if I take off my visor, do you? I need to take a little break." I shrugged and said, "Sure. I don't mind." He took off his visor, and I put my hoodie around my face again. Not gonna lie, he's pretty cute with his visor off. He chuckled, "(Y/n), why must you cover your face?" I shook my head, "No reason."

We entered Winstons lab and he and tracer were working on something. I said, "I'm gonna go talk to Lena." Genji nodded and walked over to Winston. I tapped Tracers shoulder, "Hey Lena, can we talk?" She nodded, following me to the other side of the room. I took the hoodie off my face, she laughed, "Why is your face as a red as a tomato love?!" I groaned, "Okay, okay, simmer down! You see Genji over there?" She stopped and turned her head. Tracer squealed, "You have the hots for Genji!" I quickly covers her whole face with my hoodie. While Tracer was ranting how cute of a couple we would be, Genji looked over our way, and I just said, "Oh, nothing is up!" And chuckled nervously. I carried Lena to another room close to the lab, took off the hoodie, and she was blushing red. "Oh my gosh! What would you're ship name be?! Oh! How about (Y/n) Shimada?!" I blushed as well, covering her mouth, "Look Tracer, I don't like him ok? Besides, is he even into guys?" She shrugged, I sighed, "Exactly." Before we left the room, I whispered, "You won't tell anyone will you?" She smiled, pulling out her pinky, "Pinky promise!" I chuckled, pulling our mine as well, "Pinky promise." We walked back into the lab and Tracer was still pulling out a big smile. I sighed, "Oh, when will this end?" Genji yelled, "(Y/n)-San! Come over would you?" I nodded, walking over there, Tracer smirking at me. Like she had an evil plan. I said, "Whacha need Genji?" He said, gesturing towards Winston and a machine, "Winston has a created a machine that can-." But he didn't finish because Tracer said, "WHOOPS!" And pushed me into Genji, which he fell into the device Winston was making. I pulled myself out of it quickly, but I couldn't get Genji. Sparks were flying everywhere and I yelled, glaring, "Lena! Really?!" She smiled sheepishly, "I was trying to help?" I sighed, the machine was going out of control! Then, there was a big BOOM! And we all felt o the floor. I screamed, "Genji! Are you alright!?" We heard different voices..

"What the fuck happened?"

"What the heck?!"

"What in the world?!"

Me and Tracer gasped, "No way..." on the floor was Blackwatch, Young, and regular Genji! They all stood up, wondering what the heck just happened. Young Genji looked at me, smirked and said, "Who's the hottie?" I blushed, "In your dreams." And Regular Genji just glared at him. Strange. Winstons said, "I have no idea what happened but I think I can fix this tomorrow." He said, leaving the room. Genji screamed, "TOMMOROW?!" I said, "Whats wrong with tomorrow?" Genji shook me by my shoulders, "These are my past phases! THEY WERE A MISTAKE!" When he stopped, I saw the Young Genji and the Blackwatch one arguing about something. I sighed, "It'll be fine Genji. Besides, I can wait a day." Then Young Genji came up to me, holding my arm, smirking, "Me too, I'd love to get to know more about you~." I blushed, trying to push him off me. But then, Blackwatch Genji got ahold of my other arm, "I don't think so you little brat. He will be coming with ME." Young Genji glared at him, "No way man!" Genji tried to split them up, "MEN! This is not what us Shimadas would do!" Young Genji smirked, pulling me off into the base, "CATCH ME IF YOU CAN EMO!" I cried, "Why? Why me!?" We dodged several members who were very confused. Then, he stopped after running for a few minutes. Young Genji then leaned against the wall, facing me. I groaned, "Can I just go?" He chuckled, "Why don't we get to know each other?" Then, I was picked up by some large metal hands, I heard screaming, "HEY!" I looked up and saw Blackwatch Genji. He kept looking forward while I was thinking about this. Why in the world are they doing this?! He stopped and sat me down, he then sat down as well, crisscross. I said, "uh, why are you-." He shushed me, "Quiet." I sighed. We stayed like this for a few minutes before I was lifted off again, but Blackwatch Genji got my hand. The two Genji's pulled my hands back and forth. I screamed, "STOP!" They both looked at me wide eyed and let go of my arms. I yelled, "Why are you guys doing this?!" Young Genji smiled, "He didn't tell you?" I rose a brow, "What?" Blackwatch Genji said, crossing his arms and pointing to Genji, who is passed out on the floor from all the madness, "Genji has a liking to you. Or Present Genji has a liking to you." I blushed, "Really?" Young Genji slapped my back, "I don't blame him." I pushed him, "Shut up." Winston walked in, "I'm ready to fix this mess. Past Genji's, please stand near the Present one." They did so, they were gone. I sighed, walking over to Genji, I tapped his shoulder. He woke up, "Oh, (Y/n). Are they gone?" I nodded, and took off his visor, "They told me." He rose a brow, "What do you mean." I chuckled, "I know you like me." He blushed, trying to put his visor back in but I kept it down. "Just say it Genji.~" He turned his head, "I have no idea what you're talking about." I smirked and rose a brow. He sighed, "Fine, I have feelings for you." I laughed and went in for a kiss. He was shocked but kissed back. Once we parted we hear someone clearing their throat. We turned our head and saw all the Overwatch members surrounding us. I said, "You guys...saw all that?" Tracer nodded, "Yeah! Carly forgot to mention us in this!" Genji groaned, "Why..?" Carly appeared by the door, "Uh, my bad." Genji said, "Carly you have a 5 second head start before I kill you." I chuckled, "Genji, you wouldn't-." And Carly ran while Genji was chasing her. I sighed, "Aw shit, here we go again."

——BONUS!——-

We finally got Genji to stop chasing Carly. Me and Genji were resting on the couch. "Finally, some peace and quiet." I said. Genji chuckled. Then, Carly screamed while jumping up and down, "I GUESS YOU COULD CALL THIS ONE SHOT, A TWO IN ONE AM I RIGHT BOYS?" Genji screamed, "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU CARLY!" I yelled, "CARLY RUN! I CAN ONLY HOLD HIM OFF FOR SO LONG!"

——————

Lmfao I loved the bonus didn't you? And I hope you liked the request! Catch ya later!