This is what pain means.

"Welcome to hell."

Ryan sighed. His stomach was churning heavily. He glared at dad. He had never thought he could hate him this much. "What do you want me to do, Rick?" 

Without warning, his dad punched him across his jaw. Ryan gasped and stumbled backwards. 

"It's sir to you."

"Fuck off."

"Don't forget what I can do..."

Ryan swallowed carefully. "I - yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes....sir."

Rick grabbed him by his collar and dragged him up the stairs.

"What are you going to do to me?" Ryan tried to make his voice threatening, but the words came out like a whine. Ryan was itching to hit him and make a run for it, but he forced himself to follow his dad quietly. He couldn't let his ego get in way of saving mom. Whatever was coming, he had to live with it. A beating? Sex? Ryan didn't know how low his dad could go.

He was dragged into the attic, where he had been locked up yesterday. "Get in the corner," his dad ordered, pointing to the one opposite the door. Ryan stood there, arms crossed across his chest and staring at the floor. His dad pulled out the same duct tape he had used before from under the bed.

He was stuck here. Again. Ryan didn't fight back and let him tape his arms behind his back. Dad pushed him to the floor and Ryan fell with a grunt onto his side. Why did this happen to him?

Then, to his surprise, dad left the room. Ryan froze. Was he getting something? He just wanted this over with and that asshole was taking his time. Ryan tried to calm his frayed nerves. Only a few hours. Then he could leave. Hopefully.

A few minutes ticked by. Ryan counted his breaths, wondering how much longer was this going to go on. Then he heard voices downstairs. He couldn't make out the words, but it was some man. The voice sounded familiar. They came closer. He heard them outside the door. "Yeah, that bitch's son is here with me...."

His dad opened the door. Ryan felt as if he had stopped breathing. James. The guy who had saved mom.

His dad chuckled. "I told you I had arranged the accident."

Ryan shook his head in disbelief. "No...." They couldn't do this to her. He knew his mom was already falling for that bastard. And he was involved in this shit.

His dad gave him another smug grin. "Ryan, meet James Hunt.....but I believe you've already met him?"

Ryan was just staring at the lanky figure, hatred coursing thorugh his blood. He struggled through his bonds. He had to kill him. He was going to hurt her. He was going to fucking hurt her. James fucking Hunt. He couldn't let this happen. 

His dad strode across the room and kicked him in his stomach. Ryan hit the wall painfully. "You'd better be polite to my guests, honey. Or there will be consequences. Say hello."

Ryan choked out the word. "Hello..."

His dad bent over and grabbed his chin. "Respect."

"Hello....sir."

His dad hit him one more time. "You are going to learn manners here, Ryan."

****

A/n

Hope u guyz liked this. Got 320 reads. Feeling nice. Thank u soo much!!! Lovee u all. Keep reading. Comment and dont forget to vote!