Fuck you all

Two days. Ryan couldn't bring himself to get out of bed in two days. He hadn't eaten. The hotel staff had knocked once to ask if he was okay (they hadn't seen him at the lunch table or at the reception for long) and he had replied with a faint yes.

He was alone.

Mom was gone. And now Rick was going to kill him and it was his fault.

What had he done wrong? Was it the fact that he had been spending time outside getting fucking beaten up so that he could protect someone who was actually siding Rick?

Ryan could feel the anger simmering inside. She couldn't do this to him. She couldn't just leave and expect him to go back to Rick without a fight.

He had to do something. Mom or not, he had to tell her that he needed her. That she couldn't side with someone who once abused her. What if he did it again.

Ryan pressed his palms into his eyes, trying to think clearly.

He could go to Drake. His dad was a police officer.

Ryan stood up. He had to do something and he couldn't sit here wallowing in self pity.

He stuffed the envelope and his mom's note inside his pocket. He was going to the police.

***

He knocked on Drake's front door. There was a moment's pause before the door opened and Drake's dad stood in front of him.

"Oh, hi, Ryan! Just a second, I'll get Drake."

"No!" Ryan exclaimed in panic. "I...uh...need you. I need to talk to you, sir."

Drake's dad frowned. "Call me Michael. What is it?"

"You are a policeman right?"

Michael nodded. "Yes, what happened?  Are you okay?"

"I...uh....have some information about Rick. The..the drug guy."

Instantly,  Michael looked alert. He stepped aside from the doorway, inviting him inside. "We will talk somewhere private."

Ryan nodded,  and walked inside, his stomach churning with nervousness. 

***

Hellloooooo

Guyssss

A short one, I know!

I have also started a new youtube channel... So follow me there on my account: k.mrudula
It's about being an introvert and how life gets difficult because of this introversion. Most of my videos are somewhat humorous.

The media has one my videos so you can see what my channel is like!
Subscribe if you like it!