Welcome to hell

Ryan felt the water running on his body, but today it did nothing to calm him down. He shouldn't have hit Drake, but it was the least of his worries. He didn't care if Julia spoke to him or not.

It was his dad. Damn him. Ryan knew he had no choice. If he didn't turn up, dad might decide to hurt his mom. And Ryan couldn't let that happen.

Ryan turned off the shower. He had skipped school. Only an hour till he had to face that bastard. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom. His mom was sitting on the bed.

"Hey Mom. You're not at the shoot?"

Mom shook her head. "No....just thought of taking a break....spending time with you. And...aren't you supposed to be at school?"

Ryan chuckled. "Taking a break."

Nicky laughed. "So....how about we go for a movie then? My latest release? it's premiering today."

Ryan was about to say yes, but then sighed. "No....I - I am going out...with Julia."

Nicky looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry." Ryan felt sick lying to her, but he couldn't tell her the truth.

NIcky shrugged it off. "It's alright, Ryan. Have fun, I'll be fine. You know, nothing like a hot shower, some good old flicks and hot chocolate!" She was doing well, but Ryan could see through her fake smile.

Ryan sat down beside her. "Tomorrow, I promise! We'll spend the day together!"

Nicky sighed. "I have to shoot tomorrow!"

Ryan laughed. "Well, then I'll see you acting - for real!"

She grinned. "Awesome! And what are you going to wear on your date?"

Ryan looked baffled. "Wear? Mom, it's not a date! Just...nothing. As friends."

"Right. Friends with benefits?" She wiggled her eyebrows naughtily.

Ryan chuckled. "Yeah, you can call it that." He pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a comfortable grey hoodie from the hotel's cupboard. He put it on, not caring whether his mom was looking or not. Did that even matter?

Ryan felt like he was going to explode inside. He didn't want to go. He wanted to stay here and watch a movie with his mom. It was so tempting. Just forget dad......Ryan pulled himself together. If he wanted his mom alive, he had to do this. He was doing this for her.

Ryan stood up. "Well, bye, mom. I'm leaving. Text me if you need anything."

"Yeah, bye honey. Take care."

"Bye." Ryan walked out of the hotel and decided to take a cab. His legs were shaking, he couldn't walk that far. What had his dad planned for him? It took ten minutes for the cab to reach. Ryan paid him, then turned to the house. He never wanted to see it again. He knocked on it once. A part of him hoped no one would open, but dad opened it.

His dad's face broke into an evil smile when he saw Ryan. "So you're here."

Ryan glared at him. "What is it that you want?"

"Come in." His dad stepped aside. Ryan walked in slowly.

His dad placed a hand on his shoulder. "Welcome to hell, Ryan. Welcome to hell."

***********************************************************************************************************

A/N

Well, guys, its been a long time...But I'm back!

And sorry for that short chapter.

Comment & vote!