Not enough pain.

Ryan cried out as his dad hit him over and over again with the belt. Fuck his life. He couldn't take this anymore. His mom's face flashed in front of his eyes. He could almost see James hurting her. He had to face this. For her sake.

His dad paused for a moment. Ryan relaxed in the corner. Every inch of him was covered in welts. He had no clue how long dad had been whipping him. James crouched down to his level and patted his cheek, almost in pity. Ryan growled, and moved away instantly. "Fuck off, you asshole."

"You know she could be hurt right now.....and you wouldn't even know?"

The words sent a chill through his heart. "No..."

James laughed and grabbed his jaw. "You never know."

Ryan shook his head. "No, please....I - I'm sorry....where - where is she? Is - is she okay?"

James gave him an evil smile. "Sure, she must definitely be okay - especially after the sex we had in the hospital bed that day. Mmm....I have to say, the whore is a good fuck!"

Ryan swore at him. "You fucker! You fucking told me you bastards wouldn't touch her if I came! You assholes, bloody-" He attempted to kick out at him, but James chuckled and moved away. "Ahh...she's delicious..."

"Fuck you! You can't do this!" He hated him. He hated that fucker. Bastard. They can't have done it....

His dad kicked him in his groin. "Shut your fucking mouth!" Ryan rolled up in pain. "You've not had enough yet...."

Ryan could barely believe him. There was more....He couldn't survive through that. Rick bent down beside him. There was a knife in his hand.

Ryan felt his heart sink. God, no.....Fuckers. He hated them. Before he could do anything, his hoodie was ripped off. His dad pressed the cold blade against his stomach.

Ryan closed his eyes, dreading the pain.

His dad carved in a letter. R. Ryan couldn't stop his tears. Blood leaked out from his wound, burning like shit.

 A second letter. I.

Rick was cutting his name onto his skin.

C.

"Please, stop...."

K. The last cut was brutal. Ryan felt the blood spurt out. He howled in agony.

"You are a pathetic piece of shit." His dad grabbed his collar and dragged him to the door. "Now get out."

Ryan hit the front lawn. The door slammed shut. He lay there, numb, for a few minutes before sitting up. He staggered to his feet. It was about eight. The street was empty. The moon was shining brightly. Ryan shivered. He wasn't wearing anything on top. His dark jeans were nearly soaked in blood. They clung onto him , making him look ghostly.

He crept into the backyard, careful not to make sound. He pulled off some clothes from the clothes line and changed into them, feeling warmer already.

He was in no condition to walk back to the hotel. He flagged a taxi. "The Taj Hotel, please."

He pulled out his mobile. His mom had sent him a text, telling him that she had reached the studio. At least she was safe there. He didn't care what he had to do to keep her safe.

Ryan paid off the driver once he reached and rushed to his room. The blood had started to seep through his shirt.

He pulled it off as soon as he got inside. At least mom wasn't here to see the mess.

His phone vibrated. It was a text from some unknown number.

Glad u rched d hotel safely. Tomm same time same place. Get an envelope ders wrk fr u --james

Ryan groaned. He hated his life. He hated his fucking life.

***

a/n

A double update! Wow! Wrote this on my mobile....so there might b mistakes nd plus nay not b ver gud...sorry abt that! Whoo nd its pretty short? Sorrryyyy love u all

Comment and vote!!