A baby! Part two

Previously: Betty and Jughead decided that Veronica and Archie would be their child's godparents.Jughead had broken up with Betty and then went to be with Ethel even though Betty is pregnant with their child. Veronica told Archie that she is pregnant and they were very happy. Betty chose what they did the day after and they went to a diner and whilst she was walking home she heard something and then everything went blank.

Betty's POV

Where am I. I just woke up and I'm in a dark room with nothing inside I'm just isolated and I just want to go home. I tried shouting help but no one could hear me. I start to panic until I hear a door open and I recognise the voice "hello Elizabeth" the person said and I know who it is. It is my dad!. "Dad why did you kidnap me?" "Because you mean nothing to Jughead . I told Jughead to break up with you so that you wouldn't get hurt because Elizabeth there are bad people out here (Ethel included because she wants to give revenge because apparently Betty stole Jughead from her and she is trying to plot something against Betty but no one knows that yet that might be in a couple of chapters) trying to come for you so I had to stage it like I kidnapped you but in reality I am just trying to help you and I know that we are in bad terms but I want to own my trust back to you. There is some stuff that you don't know about but don't worry I will tell you all about them. You have a condition and you have a serial killer gene which people are trying to get rid of and I have it too so I am just trying to help you out here". I was very shocked that my dad is just trying to help me. I am also very upset because I don't want my baby to have these genes but I want to keep my baby so I will just have to see what the future will hold. "Dad i want to go back home please" I am trying to keep a straight face so it doesn't look like I am weak. Dad said that I can but he just has to look after me so we are arriving and poor Archie and Veronica because they must be so worried but I am just calling them now saying that I am okay and that I am on my way home and that I won't be long. I am finally at home and now I am gong to go to sleep because tomorrow me and Veronica have our first scans which is very exciting.

Archies POV

I wonder where Betty is because she won't answer her phone and me and Ronnie have been trying to contact her for ages. We start to head out and look for Betty but there isn't a sign of Betty anywhere so Ronnie and I just thought that we would go home because we know that the police wouldn't do anything for Betty. I am starting to panic until Ronnie gets a phone call from Betty saying that she is okay and that she is nearly home so we don't need to worry. I sighed with relief because we thought that we had lost Betty. Betty just rang me saying that she was with her dad and that he told Betty about her genes and I said don't worry because she doesn't need to worry right now because of her baby. However I am still confused about why Jughead broke up with Betty because they loved each other a lot because they weren't afraid to show it. Me and Ronnie are going to bed because we have a busy day tomorrow because the girls are having their first ultrasounds together and they are really excited. I wonder if Ronnie's and I are going to have a mini me or a mini Ronnie. Ronnie thinks that we are going to have a mini me because she just thinks that we are and most of the time a mother's intuition is correct. I don't mind what gender our baby will be as long as it is healthy because that is all that matters.

Veronica's POV

Archie and I are starting to freak out because we have no idea where Betty is and she won't answer her phone. Me and Archie are looking for her but we can't find her anywhere. We looked everywhere for her and we looked for hours but it was no use. We are so worried but we are going home and when we reached the door my phone begins to ring and it was Betty. Archie let out a big sigh. I answered it and she said that she is okay and that she was alright and all I could say was thank god. I ended the cool and me and Archie sat on sofa (couch) and was just talking to our baby. It is weird saying our baby because I'm not even showing yet but we are enjoying it. Tomorrow Betty and I have our scans and I am so excited. Betty just texted me saying that she is at home but with her dad and that she is going to sleep but can't wait for tomorrow.