Road trip !

Before I start: hi guys so I hope that you are doing well and I got this idea from @idk_meli so thank you for suggesting this and I am sorry that I have just gotten around to doing this but here it is I hope that you enjoy!

Veronica

Today I have planned something special for Archie and I and he has no idea what is coming. It was Christmas a few weeks ago and I thought of doing something that he has always wanted to do but you will have to wait and see what I have planned but I will give you one thing that we are doing. Archie and I will be in a different country but no we are not going by plane.

A couple hours later

I am just packing things for Archie and I because we are going tomorrow morning but very early and yes you can all get angry that I waited to do it last minute but that's all part of the fin am I right? We are going somewhere warm but some places will be extremely cold.

I have now finished packing and let me just say that now I know why people don't leave it until last minute. It is so stressful! I regret not doing it early on but then Archie would have been suspicious of what I am doing. 

Archie is now asleep as it is bang on 3 and I can't go back to sleep i probably fell asleep around 6 hours ago but because I am too excited I just can't.
"Archie wake up" I could tell that he was slowly getting up but I shook him. "Ok I'm up" I love his raspy voice. "Get dressed into what I chose, do your things that you have to do and then meet me in the car".   "Why? It's only 3am"I loved his cute puzzled face "because we have to go somewhere now get going"

Archie and I finally made it onto the RV after many debates and I am letting him drive because I don't have the energy and this girl needs her beauty sleep.

Now our journey  awaits and I am so excited

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Authors note

So I hope that you liked this chapter and there is probably going to be a three part series like I do with all of them. Tomorrow another episode of Riverdale Is coming to England and what do you think will happen? I think that Archie and Betty might be in a relationship or Archie and Veronica will rekindle their relationship. Have a good day or night

441 words

- A ❤️