💥

Before I start: hi guys I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded in a long time but I hope you like this and thank you to unique_xrfj

(This is all in Veronica's point of view)

What am I doing here? How long have I been here? What happened? What year is it? All these questions are circulating around me. But I need answers. Finally it looks like a doctor comes in and it's like she can read my mind because before I ask any questions she says what has happened and I feel numb.

2 years earlier

( narrators perspective)

Veronica used to be very famous for her singing and because of her dad Hiram lodge but she didn't want to be reminded of him so she thought to start new and go to a new place and start a new career but doing that she had to break up with her long term boyfriend Archie and they were together for 5 years but of course being stubborn he is he said that he would go with her and his mother agreed.

They had to go by helicopter 🚁 but they didn't mind. They were going to move to London and start their family there and yes Veronica was pregnant at that time. They were around 30 minutes away from their destination but something didn't feel right. Veronica thought that something would happen and before she could make up what was happening everything went black .

Authors note

So this is the opening chapter of 💥 and I hope that you like this. I don't know how long it will be but I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. Have a good day or night

300 words (sorry that it is short but I will make sure that the next chapter will be longer)

- A ❤️