Love story P2

Before I start: hi guys so this book is coming to an end sadly however I might start a new book called " whatever our souls are made of hers and mine are the same" hope you enjoy

Veronica

I first met Archie when we were little as our parents were best friends. We would always hang out together. Archie used to be so shy however as I got to know him he became more talkative.

When we was in middle school I started developing feelings for Archie and seeing him as more of a friend but I didn't knew if he felt the same way so I would always get my sister to ask him all of these questions to see if he liked me.

Sadly, half way through 7th grade Archie left to live in England. I was so upset because I never got to tell him how I felt. What I didn't know was that he had a trick up his sleeve.

Before his flight to England left he came rushing to me and gave me I kiss, I have to say at first I was shocked but I gave him a kiss back.

I was so excited yet sad that he was going because he was going to a music school to do what he has always wanted but I was sad because I wouldn't see him for another 2 years to visit.

Days were slow and torture. I had a calendar to count down the days till I would see him again.

Luckily before he left he gave me his number and we would chat for hours on end; the thing I was most excited about.

Finally the day had come and I was getting ready to see him again but also some what kind of nervous

Au

I hope that you liked this and there will be one more chapter of this series and the last chapter in this book so I'm sad to say that this book has almost finished and then I'm going to do an after fan fic because this book was meant to be about after but I didn't know if people would read it as much. I hope that you enjoyed it.

Did you watch the euros last night? Sadly we got beat by Italy. However we did well. Something which did upset me was all of the racial comments to Saka, Sancho and Rashford only because they didn't score the penalties but that is horrible. People don't always win. They led England to be in the final after 55 years and so we should be grateful and not racial. I am so sorry to people who have been a victim of racism. It is horrible

462 words - sorry it was short

❤️