💥 P2

Before I start: hi guys I'm sorry that I haven't been uploading as frequent as I used to but I hope that you like this chapter.

Previously: Veronica, her parents and her boyfriend Archie were on their way to London. Veronica had a slight feeling and before she could say anything. Everything went black!

Where am I? Am I alive? What happened? Where is Archie?  These questions overwhelming me whilst I'm trying to comprehend why I am here. Before I start to panic someone comes in.

"Why am I here and what happened to me?" I just want to know why I am connected to all of these machines and why i have these cuts and bruises on me.
"You are in a hospital and you was in a helicopter accident 2 years ago"
Oh my gosh! I have been in a coma for two years and a helicopter accident wow well done Veronica! It's surprising that I don't remember anything but I remember Archie I wonder how he is or if he is even in here.
"You was also 25 weeks pregnant. So we had to operate and your little miracle survived. We asked your mother where your baby girl would stay and she put your baby up for adoption because there was no one who could look after her but we do have contact with her adoptive parents and you can happily call her whenever you like".
I was pregnant wow. I didn't experience her first steps. Her first word. Her first birthday. Her first Christmas. It is way to much information for my brain to process right now and all I want to do is see someone.
"Where is my boyfriend Archie? Is he okay? Has he seen our baby girl? Is he alive?"  I can feel things things running down my face but I don't know what it is.
"He well um Well"
Then it goes dark.

Authors note

Hi everyone so I hope that you liked this chapter and in a couple of days the next one will be coming out. I think that this book might come to an end but if you want me to continue then please say.
Have a good day or night

- A ❤️