Co parenting P2

(This chapter will be from Archie's Pov)

It has been years since I have seen my beauty and my forever love. I fucked it up by kissing her best friend behind her back and after she left me I regretted it every single day. To this day I don't know why I did it but I knew it was wrong but I somehow couldn't stop myself. She was Veronica. Veronica was my high school girlfriend and we were together for years but like I said I fucked it up. It has been 4 years since she left me to go to New York and since then I haven't seen her. The only people I have contact with is my mum and uncle but we don't speak that much. When Veronica left me I enrolled into the army and I stayed for another year but I am finally coming back home which I am so excited about. However, I have no idea what she has been doing but I can't wait to see her again but I know that she won't come back to me but at lease I will see her.

Skip to a couple of hours later

I'm picking Ronnie up from the airport and for some reason she has a kid with her but I don't know who she is. The crazy thing is that she looks a lot like me but she can't be my child can she? Anyway I take her to my house which is just outside of riverdale which was the house that she shared but I reorganised my house a while back and luckily there are two spare rooms so the kid is lucky. I go to Ronnie and I say "Ronnie sorry Veronica whose kid is that and I'm sorry for all of the things that I did 4 years ago I wasn't in the right place but please will you forgive me and I didn't realise that I kissed Betty until that had finished and we haven't spoken since so do you forgive me?" I was really sorry for what I did. "Archie I want to forgive you but you broke me but I will try and forgive you and this is your kid Archie" I was gobsmacked. "She is mine?" "Yes" and she was crying. "Hey you don't need to cry I was horrible so I deserve it but could we get back together for the sake of our daughter please Ronnie" "if you dare to hurt me Archie this is the last time that I will see you and you won't see our daughter again so do you understand?" "Yes than you so much and I do understand"

"What is her name?" I asked. "Her name is Chloe Cecila Andrews" "wow that is beautiful and you went with my last name why?" " I did it because our daughter deserves to have an amazing life and I thought lodge will be a horrible choice because everybody would know about my dad but Archie I'm sorry I left you and I love you" she was crying again but I think happy tears. "Ronnie it's fine if I was in that situation I would have done the same and I love you too"

Authors note

So I know that I said that this would be a 3 part series but I think that I would just leave it as 2 and I'm sorry that it is short but that's because I'm doing school right now and the time I'm posting this is 1:32pm in England. I hope that you like this chapter and I will upload on my other book but I'm not going to start it yet because I'm going to tell you my schedule and then tomorrow or Friday that I'm going to start it so I hope you will like that book and I hope that you like this in book. Have a good day/night
661 words!
- A ❤️