The fight part 3

Hi so here is another chapter. I hope that you like it and please use the song happier :)

( I forgot to mention that Archie and Veronica had split for two months after the last chapter)

Previously: Veronica had seen the love of her life snuggling up to someone else. She was heartbroken and numb. They were together for 9 years however they were constantly on and off. Veronica had walked to Archie and shout and cry at him. Archie had left Veronica for his best friend Betty.

As I sit here thinking about what has happened these past few weeks after my encounter with Archie. I was going to tell him something important but decided not to after how he was with Betty. A few days before Archie and I broke up I found out that I was having a baby. I was over the moon, ready to tell him our happy news. That was until I saw them together. Kissing. Being lovey dovey towards each other. Of course I confronted Archie about it but he denied it, knowing he was caught. He was distant after I told him. He would go out early morning and wouldn't come back to late at night drunk. He wouldn't even sleep with me, he would sleep on the sofa.

I cradle my baby bump and for the first time in 2 months I was happy. Happy if how my life would be. I wouldn't know if Archie would help me out with the baby or if I would have to do it all alone. I have no one to support me. After Archie and I broke up, I also became distant with our friend group. I would stay in my room all day and if someone came in I wouldn't talk to them and hope that they would leave. It became so bad that I would refuse to eat anything as I blamed my self for everything that happened even though it was bad for the baby.

1 year later

I eventually told Archie about the baby but he didn't want nothing to do with it. By the time I was five months pregnant I found out that I was having a little baby girl. I couldn't wait to meet her. I had thought of a couple of names for my little girl but I didn't know which one to chose. I asked the one friend that stuck with me and that was toni, for some help with what I would have to do in need for my baby.

I got her nursery ready with Kevin and Tony's help. -Kevin and I became closer as tony and I was close. They stuck with me when I needed them the most. They helped me get my life back on track. I was seven months old when I had a surprise baby shower which Kevin and Toni did for me, I won't lie to you and say that I was happy that I had one as they thought of inviting my baby daddy. However, he didn't come . I thought that he would come not for me but for his daughter. I was wrong. I also learnt that Betty and Archie and moved in together. I cried for a whole week when I got told.

At nine months I was so ready to get my baby girl out. I was moody all of the time and sick and tired of everything and everybody. After 15 long hours of labor my baby girl Vanessa Marie Lodge-Andrews. Toni and Kevin had helped me thought of her name. I loved it.

When Vanessa was five months old I decided to get back on track and work at the La Bonne nuit. I would work there during the night where I would have Vanessa at my parents house. (I decided that Hermione would help Veronica raise Vanessa) my job at La Bonne nuit was to sing.

Present time

Today I had to go to work but I hate leaving Vanessa. I always get guilt for leaving her at my mums but since I am not seeing anyone and has trust issues she has to be with my mum. She doesn't mind as she loves playing with Vanessa and seeing her granddaughter grow day by day. I have to leave for work in five minutes and luckily it isn't that far from where I live. When I finally arrive I get ready to sing. I am in a lilac float dress with flowers covering the bottom of the dress. When it is my turn on stage I start to sing

We broke up a month ago
Your friends aren't mine, you know, I know
You've moved on, found someone new
One more girl who brings out the better in you
And I thought my heart was attached
For all the sunlight of our past
But she's so sweet, she's so pretty
Does she mean you forgot about me?
Oh, I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me
I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go
So find someone great but don't find no one better
I hope you're happy, but don't be happier
And do you tell her she's the most beautiful girl you've ever seen?
An eternal love bullshit you know you'll never mean
Remember when I believed you meant it when you said it first to me?
And now I'm pickin' her apart
Like cuttin' her down make you miss my wretched heart
But she's beautiful, she looks kind, she probably gives you butterflies
I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me
I'm selfish, I know, I can't let you go
So find someone great but don't find no one better
I hope you're happy, I wish you all the best, really
Say you love her, baby, just not like you loved me
And think of me fondly when your hands are on her
I hope you're happy, but don't be happier
Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh
I hope you're happy, just not like how you were with me
I'm selfish, I know, can't let you go
So find someone great, don't find no one better
I hope you're happy, but don't be happier

Then I see him standing there. Staring it me. I freeze. I can't move. I run off stage and find somewhere to comprehend who I have just seen. My breathing rise and falls faster than lighting until I here the voice I've been wanting to her for the past 2 years. His. He talks to me and I just listen not wanting to talk to the boy who broke my heart. "Betty and I broke up you know" she couldn't take it anymore knowing I still had feelings for you. "Then why did you leave me?" I snap. He stays silent. "Did you know how long it took for me to recover of course you don't because you were to busy being with your love, I was going to tell you something a couple days before you left, I was pregnant and I was so excited to tell you hoping that within the next nine months we would be a lovely family but you had to leave our daughter and I behind hoping one day you will come back to me and meet our daughter so please enlighten me on why you cheated and then left me?"

Archie was stunned, he just stayed still processing all of the information I just told him.
" I was scared I guess, knowing that you saw me do what I had done" I cry as he pulls me into his chest. I slap him, punch him trying to get away from his grasp until I can't take it and break down slowly falling into his hold. "Why didn't you come back?" I mutter not wanting to know his response.

After I had calmed down I told him all about Vanessa our daughter, our Vanessa. I tell him her birthday and the things that she has done so far even though she is only five months. I told him that our old group and I aren't friends apart from Toni and Kevin. I tell him the bad things and the good things since he had left me. He tells me how he wants to be in a relationship again and getting to know our daughter.

I hope that one day I can forgive him for all the bad things that he had done and leave it in the past for closure. Starting a new life with the people I love. Archie and Vanessa

Authors note

I hope that you liked this chapter. I have redone this chapter free times not knowing what to do. I hope that you like this one just as much as I did.  This is the end of the fight series. I won't start my a baby! Book until I have finished this one. I don't know when I will finish it but not for a couple of months hopefully. Have a good day or night ❤️
1533 words