Ophelia Andrews

A.N - hi 👋 I'm sorry for the hiatus but it's 11:40 PM here in England, and as I was listening to my Spotify, Ophelia by the lumineers starting playing. I would say that it has influenced this to a certain extent but instead of being the love interest, she is Archie and Veronica's child. I have been watching One Tree Hill recently as well and so it is also influenced by Nathan and Haley's relationship a tiny bit.
This is a separate one shot from previous ones.
I hope you enjoy 😊

Flashback:

November 11th 2018 was the day our lives changed forever, but for the better. This was the day that Ronnie's and I's daughter was born - Ophelia Marie Andrews.
Many people had doubted us from the moment we told them that we were having a baby and although we were in high school, we knew that we wanted this baby and that we would do anything for the baby.

The day Ronnie told me that I was going to be a father is the day I can forget. It was a Wednesday afternoon, and I was in basketball practice, as it was the day before our state championship game and so our coach wanted us to be there and so nonetheless I was there.

Ronnie had felt ill for quite some time and so she went with her mother and went to get her checked out and much to Hiram and Hermione's dismay, Ronnie was pregnant.

Straight after practice I had gotten a text from Ronnie, asking me to meet her at the bleachers as it was lunch, and when I got there I was quite worried as she had tears falling down her face and was red. And so, I was ready to knock someone out but before I could, Ronnie gave me the news that would alter our relationship for the better, she had told me that she was pregnant and had an ultrasound photo of our baby. I was ecstatic to say the least but I was worried about what I was going to tell my mom and my uncle but they were very understanding and happy of the situation and  so it gave me reassurance that everything was going to be okay.

Once Ronnie and I knew that we was having a daughter, we had started picking names straight away, and although there were names that we didn't agree on, Ophelia had stuck and as Marie was Ronnie's aunt that had sadly passed, I had requested that Ophelia's middle name was to be 'Marie', to honour her late great aunt.

On November 11 our baby was finally here and she was so beautiful. She had already had a head full of brunette hair - matching her mom which I was pleased about, and she had the tiniest button nose.

After Ophelia was born, Veronica and I had slowly gotten into the routine of things and went back to school for the last year - senior year/year 13 if you live in uk - and although not everyone at the school was the happiest, our friends supported us and that's all that mattered.

Present day: the year is 2036

It's crazy to think that our daughter was born almost 18 years ago, it's like yesterday Ronnie told me that she was pregnant with Ophelia.
After Ophelia, we had three more children - Lorenzo Knox (16 - December 12 2020), Ezra Zayn (13 -  April 1 2023) and finally Destiny Hope (1 - January 21 2035)

A.N - I know it's been a while and this piece of writhing wont be my best but here is another story. I want to say thank you for almost 10k reads - that is so crazy to me. Finishing time - 00:07

Thank you, L