2. GOING HOME

"Idhina!!!!!" I heard another scream this time I don't know from where... There we go again...

"Coming!!!" I screamed back.....

I looked at my diary sighed and then shoved it inside my bag and threw it into the locker and went towards the kitchen while wearing my apron.

I need a break...

🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢

A week has passed since I put in my leave letter and there has still been no repose. I sighed looking at the batter in hand.

I need a break!!!! "Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!"

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

I groaned loudly and realised that there were people in the kitchen giving me looks...

I can't help it, being the assistant head chef of a world-famous restaurant is difficult when your head chef does not even care to show up for courtesy sake...

Still, in these thoughts I look up at the clock and see that my 8 hr shift is finally over, I hear the next shift staff in the locker room.....

YeSsSsSsSsSsS FiNaLlY i CaN fiNaLlY....

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

I was so happy that I started grooving while washing my hand getting rid of the batter... I see my close buddy Jhon come in who is my replacement for the next shift and I become even more excited.....

It was 2 am and not very cold since it had just stopped snowing...

I walk out of the restaurant thinking about how I would get into the hot shower after reaching home...

🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻🛀🏻

I quickly ran to my house which was at a walking distance from the restaurant... I open the door and my phone buzzes.

📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳📳

I go inside taking my phone out and to see that it was an email from the company's mail ID I quickly open it and see that it was regarding my leave letter and they had accepted it!!!!!!!!

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yessssss yes yessssssssssss!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!!!"

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

I screamed out of sheer happiness

"Can't every day be like this one?" I asked to no one... I ran into my room and took out my suitcases and started packing all my clothes...

🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳

I was so excited I was finally going to meet my parents after an eternity... I quickly dialled my mom told her that I will be coming home in 2 days and gave her a list of food items that she is supposed to make to welcome me there......

And obviously, she said yes... Now I was excited ten folds...

I booked my ticket while making tea and sat down to write my diary with a nice cup of tea in hand.....

📖✍🏻📖

Dear diary,

Why can't every day be like this? Today was a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed my day...
Guess I am not cursed after all huh?

Well, I am going back home after 2 whole years and I am super excited...

I can't wait to go back to my home, India and meet my parent's sleep in my room on my bed breath the dusty air, feel the heat everything...

Ahhhhhhhhh I am sleepy now I should get going to bed.....

See ya soon diary!

Bye!

I finished writing, finished my tea and soon drifted into a long and peace full sleep.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

////////// TO BE CONTINUED//////////