5. ON THE SAME TEAM

And also the sale dropped around 3 months back... And we all have worked hard after that to bring back the profits 📈.

Well then let's go home and get dressed.

🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠
💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢

4 hours to the party...

"Okay, so Idhina, we have 4 hours to the party...Let's start getting ready right away.."

"Calm down Priyanka, you very well know that I can't do all this dressing up crap. So please count me out of it.."

"Fineeeeeee, come on Meher let's go."

After about an hour or so Meher and Priyanka came back done with their shopping...

They started doing their makeup, hair and all other things that were out my understanding...

They took around 2 hours to get dressed and then it was my turn...

I am usually the tomboy type and don't really like being uncomfortable... And since this party was a formal one I decided on something formal yet comfortable...

I wore this

We then headed out and made our way the restaurant

When we stepped in and our jaws hit rock bottom.... It was decked up and all shimmery and shiny....

It looked something like this

Beautiful isn't it?

Waiters and servers buzzing everywhere making things right and pretty....

Soon people started coming in and the place was getting crowded with people.....