14.LOVE WAS IN THE AIR

"Great then Mr Sethi please book my flight tickets to South Korea ASAP!"

And so he flew down to South Korea not letting me know that he would have a surprise for me when he would get back...

🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢🪢

After the party, Vikram asked me if it would be okay if he walked me home...

It was something I had never experienced... And my home was quite far off from where we were...
But I still agreed because it would be the last time I would get to spend time with him before he left...

We started walking slowly starring at the night sky... Just the two of us...

After a while, my legs started to hurt a lot cuz I was in heels the entire time and I personally don't like them and for a good reason...

🧑🏻‍🍳

I saw her struggling walking in those heels...
It already looked painful enough to walk in heels and she was wearing a gown on top of it...

It wasn't all that late so I asked her to wait and have a seat in a  cafe nearby and went to buy something for her...

I found a store about to shut down and requested them to let me buy something...

They were kind enough to let me do some shopping...

It was also getting cold outside so I bought her a nice oversized hoodie and a track pant which would keep her warm and also bought a pair of white sneakers...

I believed I had an amazing sense of fashion so I put together a cute outfit and headed back to the Cafe....

By the time I arrived, I had a steaming hot cup of tea waiting for me...

It was so sweet of her to keep that ready...

Man, this woman keeps making me fall for her, over and over again...

"Here take this.." I said handing over the bag...

"What's this!?"

"Open it"

She opened it and her face instantly lit up with a bright smile and that was all I wanted...

👩🏻‍🍳

I opened the bag he gave and to my surprise, there were clothes in it... and a pair of sneakers...

"Oh my god! Thank you so much, Vik..."

Wait did I just give him a nickname...

I tilt my head to find him red as a tomato.....

Cute...

I rushed to the loo and quickly changed into the clothes and shoes... Man was I happy now....

It was sooooo comfortable that I thought I would melt in it...

I packed my gown and headed towards our table but I was told by the waitress that he was outside waiting for me...

"Hey, Vik "

Again he was red as a tomato...

"You like nice," he said trying to hide his blush...

"Come on let's go..."

I grabbed him by the arm and started walking...

In the past few days, the two of us had grown close... And kinda clingy too....

I loved my relationship with Vikram and I would not change a thing about it...

Even so, I was always amazed by how built he was... He surely did not look like it but whenever I held his arm and he would hug me it was so evident that he was super built...

On the way, we stopped to get something to eat... We stopped at this small roadside eatery and shared a bowl of instant noodles...

It was kinda romantic really, I had never experienced anything like this...

We again started walking and stopped by a small park.....

We settled on one of the benches and started taking.....

"You know Idhina, I think I like someone..."

"Really who is it?" I asked as if not knowing the answer...

"You," he said and started laughing...

"How cheeeeeeeeeeesy 🧀"

🧑🏻‍🍳

I so badly wanted to tell her that I LOVE HER and that I wanted her to be mine...

By the time made up my mind we had reached her home... As she was super tired so I couldn't say anything...

She wished me a happy and safe journey and went in...

This was my best time with her and I knew I would cherish it forever...

I loved the way she called me Vik, it madey heart flutter... And I wanted it to keep fluttering...

📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲📲

My phone buzzes and I pick it up to not hearing anything...

"Hello?"

No response...

"Vikram are you on your way to South Korea?"

It was my mom but she had called me from another number...

"Yeah, why?"

"Break up with her...."

//////////TO BE CONTINUED//////////