28. PROMOTION

⚠️⚠️🚨🚨🚨DOUBLE UPDATE!🚨🚨🚨⚠️⚠️

I know exactly what we have to do you guys! All I need is your help and support" I said

"Which you already have!" Vishal said

"Great then, Let's find Vikram!" I said

"Let's find Vikram!!!!" we all shouted in unison

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

"Hey so wanna tell us how exactly you are planning on melting the mask?" Vishal asked

"Well being in the kitchen can get pretty heated up sometimes..." I said

"You mean you wanna lock him up in grill or wood fire oven and make a pizza out of his meat, Ewww!" Priyanka said

"No, You fool, Remember what the Dr. told us? 120-degree or close to it the mask melts! And the kitchen always around 110 to 115! And more so if he is doing the firework with me it will melt in no time!" I said putting all knowledge I could gather from my years of experience.

"Great Idea but how do you plan on doing that without him getting suspicious?" Vishal said.

"Promotion," I said

"So, you want to promote him to the cooking station? If you do all that all of a sudden wouldn't he get suspicious?" Meher asked

"He won't, He is THE Vikram right now remember? One of the greatest fire workers in the industry." I said a little nervous.

"You are right, But what if he finds out?" Priyanka said.

"Then,---- Then I will be putting Vikrams life in danger and your lives as well. Also, we would have to come up with a plan B" I said almost in tears at thought of me being at fault for everyone's life being in danger.

"Hey, Don't worry! We are going to be fine and so is Vikram. Okay? So don't you worry" Priyanka said while putting her arms around me.

"Yeah, I hope so too," I said in a weak voice.

"Idhina, It's time for you guys to start prepping. It's restaurant time now." Vikram said tapping at his watch, making me realize that it was already the next day.

"Oh shoot! You guys did not catch a wink of sleep!"

"It's fine Idhina!" Vishal said while getting up to leave.

"Wait! Vishal! I need you to do something. "

"Sure go ahead"...

"Uhhh here take this file, it has Vikrant address and things like that, as far as I remember him he wasn't good at hiding things, so there might be a slight possibility that he has been hiding Vikram at his house, the place as this address, I want you to cross-check all the details and promise me you will not go anywhere near the address! Okay?"

"Oh sure ill do that, also could you give me the photos? Both old and new." He asked

"Sure, I'll send them to you."

"Okay then, I have got some work to do..."

"Yeah..."

"Bye, and don't worry," he said leaving

"Be safe!!!" I said not really wanting him to go all alone but I did not have a choice at the moment.

After he left the three of us started prepping and getting the restaurant set for the day... Soon all the staff members came in and started doing their business.

Everyone came except Vikrant.

I was getting more and more worried with every passing second of the day.

I started having my own doubts and questions.

At around a little past the closing time Vishal came in with a box in his hand...

He walked in and handed over the box to me saying it was a parcel from my mom addressed to me.

Not thinking I just opened the box to find an Mp3 player.

That's I realized that wasn't from my mother...

It was from Vikrant.

Nobody uses one these days.

I plugged the earphones that came with the player. And pressed play.

"Hey, Idhina! You probably know who you are listening to... Its Vikrant!!! remember me? Of course, you do!!! And guess what I know you know!!!! Wanna know what gave you fools away?!!! Well, you haven't gone home and nor have had a meeting with anyone! I found out thanks to your other employees who have absolutely no idea what's going on!!! they told me that the board meeting happened months ago!!!! HAHAHAHA Oh god!!! Jokes on you though!!! I am getting everything I want!!!! I heard Vishal already invested!!! And guess what its because you asked him to!!! I gotta thank you for that!!!! Thank you!!! Now let's get to the good part. Yes, I have my brother captive and he honestly doesn't look like he is going to survive another day without food and water!!!! And the best part is that he is so close to you and you still don't know where he is!!!! Have some shame girl!!! OOooooo looks like someone is awake! Here let's listen to what he has to stay."

"Idhina! Dont you dare come here! Dont try to save me! And withdraw the investme---- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all that was there in the tape

//////////TO BE CONTINUED//////////