[ W H A T ]

«𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎

«𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.»

"Hey!" The blue man waves at the three, Dream and the two people Bad and Eret who were beside. "Are they here are the little ones, here?" Bad asked excitedly and softly, Skeppy simple nods. "Thanks for letting them in Dream." He follows before looking behind him, he swore he heard and saw a revolutionary hat of someone in a bush.

𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❇️

𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘_
𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝
𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚎_𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚝
𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙸𝚝𝚜𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢
𝙱𝚊𝚍𝙱𝚘𝚢𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚘
𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢

A nod was the Green Man's only reply before Skeppy leaves vc channel 1 and joining vc channel 2, which was... Chaos.

"Calm down Zyra-"

"Calm down I can't calm down I'm going into the Dream SMP!! What if they hate me?!"

"They'd hate you the more you babble like Tommy!"

"Woah woah woah you three" Skeppy chuckles, these three are a handful altogether but the chaos surely will subside. "Alright just join vc 1 once you get in the server."

Skeppy and Badboyhalo had met these three girls when they both secretly hopped onto the pocket edition of Minecraft, and these three were the first to catch their attention.

-Flashback-

[I'm not very good at mobile pvp.] 'Skep' types in chat, Pocket edition had a decent amount of mcyt fans so a random name wouldn't be so suspicious after all.

[I can help you! Mina can help you with the crossbow and Flake can help you with escaping and hiding like the scaredy cat she is] a girl named ZyraLoves replies, the server was packed and chats were crazy but luckily they were able to chat along well. [You got a discord? Wanna call?] Luna_Flake follows on after.

Before they got into the call, Skeppy wanted to troll the girls in a game of skywars 2v3, and yes. The girl's lost by alot.

They soon exchange discord accounts and once they got in a call altogether, the girls were speechless.

Days later Skeppy started talking about them more in the server out of stream. He wondered if they play the Java and the girls replied no because they are quote "Broke"

Soon enough Skeppy insisted that he'll pay for their Java edition and alas, they three were whitelisted into the server by Dream after a month or so.

--------

"Okay Skeppy" Flake replies, inside she was dying of excitement.

"Will Dream be there?" Mina wonders but the boy already switched calls before she could even let out a syllable.

Mina then sighs in defeat. "Aight, Loading now"

«𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.»

Age: 15
Likes: Brewing Potions, Exploring, Foxes, Armour and Building.
Dislikes: Redstone, Phantoms, and The Ocean.
Strengths: Potions, Defense, MLG and Hiding.
Weaknesses: Parkour, Strong Offense and High Places.

«𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.»

Age: 16
Likes: Archery, redstone machinery, ender pearls, brewing potions.
Dislikes: Creepers, TNT, angry wolves that come in packs, shields.
Strengths: Distance combat with bow/crossbow, Offense without getting seen, Parkour.
Weaknesses: Head to head combat, MLG

«𝚉𝚢𝚛𝚊𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.»

Age: 16
Likes: Golden Apples, Lava, Flying with Tridents, Cats, The Nether and Ender pearls.
Dislikes: Retreats, Elder Guardians, Creepers and Hoglins.

Well they started together, will this last long?

Mindromeda - @ROSYJEONGIN (which is me)Flake - FaithLun-Aries06Zyra - One of our friends but she did not take part into writing this

Flake - FaithLun-Aries06
Zyra - One of our friends but she did not take part into writing this.

Keep in mind that this is a fictional book where we inserted our own original characters into the plot but we have no canonical nor non-canonical connection to the Dream!SMP members whatsoever.

This is a collab book!