5

"Flake!" Fundy yells, walking around the Nether trying to look for the teenager

"Flake!" Fundy yells, walking around the Nether trying to look for the teenager. Zyra had finished gathering what she needed. Thus she walked back her trails, leading her to the portal after a few minutes.

«𝚉𝚢𝚛𝚊𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔, 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍?»

«𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘_: 𝙼𝚎, 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎»

«𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍, 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 :<»

The older soon sighs as his eyes fall upon Flake's chat. Wilbur's would most likely come across and see it too..

«𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝: 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢.»

And that's when Fundy groans, speak of the devil.

«𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢: 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞?»

«𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎: 𝚄𝚖𝚖𝚖 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎»

«𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢: 𝙶𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝.»

The fox boy rushed to the nearest biome that had blackstone which was basalt biome. He navigated through the piglins, hoglins and the zombie piglins that were on his way and saw a familiar nametag but it wasn't Flake nor anyone else from their 'gang'. "Do I have to— But— Are there piglins near? No? Okay guilded golden nuggets you're mine." It was Mina mining on her own. "Mina?" This made the said girl turn to the direction of the one who called her. "Oh hey Fundy!" She smiled at him and the other reciprocated it mildly. "Have you seen Luna anywhere?"

"Luna? No. She's here? I didn't really see her pass by." The blue-haired girl replied, taking the nuggets she got from the block she mined. "Alright thanks."

"Wait!"

"Hmm?" Fundy looked at her. "Fundy. Are you— avoiding me? Look, if this is about Dream Team, I swear we never hurt anyone. And we never will." She held her hands up, stating that they're innocent. "We'll see about that Mina. There's still the future, who knows what it holds?" The boy nodded, jogging to who knows where. Fortunately he found Flake nearby. Funny how she and Mina didn't see each other when they were a bit nearer to each other. . . unless.

"Oh hey Fundy!" The younger exclaims, "You found me quick enou-"

"Can we just- go?" Fundy heaves out, grabbing the girl's hand and walking with. They walk back the path the boy came from and Fundy paused. "Mina! Are you coming?"