3

Zyra and Flake watched as Dream, George and Mina vanished in the forest

Zyra and Flake watched as Dream, George and Mina vanished in the forest. Zyra soon began to break the silence. "Sooo, can we— see what's inside before you um.. Destroy it? If-If you really will" Luna nods at the statement. "Please please" she follows. Wilbur nods, but stares at the youngest as if waiting for something else to come out of her mouth.

Luna looked down and fidgeted with her fingers. "I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time—" She says softly. As she looks up, Wilbur smiles gently. And soon he lent both his hands out for both girls to hold onto. "We're 16 Wilbur— you're making it seem like we're 10 year olds." Zyra snickers, rolling her eyes making the Brunet laugh. "Are you coming?" Fundy questions, hopping out of the van again and walking behind Zyra, mainly to push her in. "Let's goooooo"

«𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘_ 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.»

"Oh Tubbo!" Flake exclaims, running to the boy who spawned just beside a tree. Wilbur sighs tiredly as he walks over to the two. The van isn't fully lit outside, mobs could spawn more.

"Hey Flake! How's it going?" Tubbo smiled at her while checking his inventory if he had any torch in it. He took it out and it instantly illuminated the whole area. "Doing fine! Wilbur's just going to show us the van that they made before Dream destroys it." Flake responds. "Oh the drug van? But when you mean us— you meant you, Zyra and Mina?" Tubbo asked 

"Yeah except without Mina, she's with Dream Team remember. You know her, always following Dream like a lost puppy." The girl joked and they started walking towards the vehicle. "What are you going to do next once the van is gone Wilbur?"

"We-.." Wilbur paused, he really wasn't sure. He glanced at the girl and as if a lightbulb lit above him, he thought. "We move on from the drug van, but continue on with the L'Manberg."

"L'Manberg? What's that?" The Raven asks, weirded out with whatever she just heard.

"The place where men could go and emancipate the brutality and tyranny of their rulers." Wilbur replied with a riddle-like tone. "Uh yeah, big words for a big man." Flake squinted her eyes and scratched her head. "Kind of making me confused on what it is. Is it like a country of sorts?"

"Exactly" Wilbur snaps his fingers. "L'Manberg is our little nation. Separated from the Dream SMP" He adds. "Well I get that part— but tyranny? What's that—" Flake confusedly asks. "You can search it up on your own, you're a big girl." Wilbur jokes, tussling with the girl's hair. "All I can say is, Dream's a tyrant in my eyes. He's not a dream he's more of a— an incoherent nightmare" He follows, in a 'joking' tone before walking back to the van, mumbling another statement Flake nor Tubbo could hear. "So I'm protecting you at all costs, from him."

"Are you coming you dckheads?" Tommy calls out as Wilbur enters the van. "The sun won't rise anytime soon you know." He adds, Tubbo grabs the girl's hand and walks to the van singing something random to make the girl giggle. Unfortunately, someone saw from afar how close two of the three girls have gotten with them in just one night.