8

«𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞: 𝚉𝚢𝚛𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚒𝚜??»

After replying, Flake was nervous. Tempted to run out her room and ask for the other girl's coordinates. But she didn't. Instead she started fidgeting with her fingers, waiting for a response. The Raven soon looked out her window while waiting to find Eret building with stone bricks. But didn't Eret ask her to grab Blackstone? The question replayed in her head, but she shook it off. Maybe Eret's using the Blackstone for interiors.

«𝚉𝚢𝚛𝚊_𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎: 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖. 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎. 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚒𝚗. 𝙼𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑.»

Zyra replies to Flake as she packed up and exited the house she stayed for a while. She ventured out but in the wrong direction. The fire was spreading fast and who knows when it'll be fully taking the whole forest at this point. "Oh god." She says under her breath. Luckily, she had an extra fire resistance potion in case she went into the nether. So she splashed that on the ground and crossed the flames. She felt warm, but nothing that can burn her.

She swept through the pit of fire until she met these huge walls. The fire stopped there as it can't take the block that the walls were made of. Zyra ran to the entrance, hoping someone would catch her there. "Hello?!"

While staring at the man building, the girl's eyelids started fluttering shut, with resistance. She wanted to stay up longer in case she heard a yell. "Hello?!"

Fortunately she did. And she knew who's voice it was. "Zyra!" She yelps, running out the door. Wilbur and Fundy heard her too, and ran to the same place. "Where were you?!" Flake yelled, even with the short distance applied by the tight hug they soon were in. "You're such a child" Zyra jokes, wrapping her arms around the other in return. As Fundy and Wilbur arrived, Wilbur strolled around the Pink-haired for bruises or scars. Fundy soon walked over to both girls as they broke their hug.

"Do you know where Dream is, Zyra?" Wilbur then asked, to which she shook her head in reply. "I'm sure they'll be back, they said they'll get supplies to finish the house" Zyra adds with a shrug. Flake noticed the sun rising yet again, another night just swooped by. Every girl noticed actually, and had different thoughts in mind.