7

As the sun set ending yet another day, Wilbur and Tommy rest were building the walls higher while Luna was helping Tubbo and Fundy with the grass, trees and ponds

As the sun set ending yet another day, Wilbur and Tommy rest were building the walls higher while Luna was helping Tubbo and Fundy with the grass, trees and ponds. Still, no reply came to the girl, so she tried another.

«𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊: 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚊𝚛?»

And she waited again.

"Hmm?" Mina heard a ding from nearby. Probably from the system, she thought. She opened her chat system and saw a message for her from Luna.

«𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎: 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜.»

The blue-haired tried to check the coordinates system but as soon as she slid her hand down, Dream stopped her and held her wrist from doing more. "What-" The man shook his head in return. "You can't open the coordinates system for now Mina."

"But why?" She asked in urgency. "You just can't okay?"

Hesitantly, Mina nodded. And set off to fix her bed for the night.

"It's the day after tomorrow, Stand your guard." She hears faintly, Dream, Sapnap, George and Punz were talking to each other about some sort of attack. We're they going to attack L'Manberg?

It got the blue-haired girl thinking, cussing under her breath as well. She stuffed her items under her blanket to make it seem like she was fast asleep, before grabbing an ender pearl and tossing to the other direction, home.

"Please be there. Please be there." Mina kept pearling to reach her destination, hoping that anyone, or either of her two best friends were there. Flake was. She sneaked out of Wilbur's grasp for once and had a chance to go to their home. She stayed there for a while, had thoughts that maybe- just maybe they weren't coming back. But she didn't budge. She didn't leave.

Mina arrived and saw black hair. Realizing that it was Flake, she immediately ran towards her and gave her a tight squeeze. "Mina? Where were you?! The forest- it's burning!" Flake held her by her arms. "I- Dream made us leave this place without giving me a reason."

"But- But Tommy wanted to come with last night and-.." The younger sighs, she didn't know what to say. "You both are like sisters to me, can't you stay in L'Manberg a while longer? Wilbur and I are almost finished on our own little hideout" She said sadly. Her grip on the other's arms tightened.

Mina was going to reply, but alot of things happened, the last thing she wanted was to waste this chance. "Hey look, the Moon's shining awfully brighter than it used to be, doesn't that mean luck?" She wonders, avoiding the topic being talked about moments ago.