9

"It was" Dream then interrupted

"It was" Dream then interrupted. "Which is why we evacuated, we didn't know who and what started that. But it's over now." He explains as they all arrive infront of L'Manberg's walls. Where Wilbur was waiting. "Just in time! I was just about to drop the discussion." Wilbur said proudly, signalling one of the girls to walk over to him, to which she complied. The Brunet took a deep breath, and begun.

"Independence, or death.. If we get no revolution, then we want nothing." He said with power in his voice. "We would rather die. Than give in to you and join your SMP, Dream."

"Huh. Funny how that came out." Dream pointed the tip of his sword while smirking behind his mask. He knew this would happen. He knew it all along. And he had other plans for this.

 And he had other plans for this

"Mina. George. Everything the light touches. Is our kingdom." George held up a hand to cover his face from the rays of the sun. This was the scene before they advanced to L'manburg. To do what is supposed to be done. "King's time, as a ruler. Rises and falls like the sun. And us. . . as his knights. Must be there beside him, loyalty and bravery at most. We must protect him at all cost." Dream explains, side-eyeing the two in his left. "One day George. The sun will set. On my time here. And we'll rise with you. As the new king."

"What does he mean Dream?" Flake held his wrist tightly

"What does he mean Dream?" Flake held his wrist tightly. "Luna. Come here."

With little to no hesitation, maybe a small pause. The girl followed, slowly letting go of the Green Man's sweater only to meet his hand grabbing hers. "Dream!" George exclaims in a whisper, nudging the boy with his elbow making the man let go of Luna's hand. And she walks to her guardian. Who guided her to behind the van, where Tommy, Tubbo and Fundy came out of. "Eret" Wilbur called out, they exchanged nods and everyone but Eret returned to the entrance of the walls.