6

"Dream's not a tyrant I'm sure" Zyra says softly, to comfort the other

"Dream's not a tyrant I'm sure" Zyra says softly, to comfort the other. "And I'm sure they mean someone else when they mentioned that." She added, before standing and walking out the room. "I'm heading to bed, feel welcome to come in my room if you need me." She brings up softly, turning the lights off. "Go to bed Mina."

With Luna, it wasn't much different

With Luna, it wasn't much different. They had both returned to the van and Wilbur was almost furious, he set the girl down and told her to wait in the van and so she did. Her thought process then started thinking, will she ever see them again? Will they hate her?

It took Wilbur a while to come to her so she peeked outside, Wilbur was having a chat with Tubbo, Tommy and Fundy.

𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎 ❇️

𝚃𝚑𝚎_𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚝
𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝
𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘_
𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚝
𝙸𝚝𝚜𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚢
𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝙽𝚘𝚝𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊
𝚉𝚢𝚛𝚊𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜
𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙
𝚂𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚙𝚢
𝙱𝚊𝚍𝙱𝚘𝚢𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚘

It made the girl wonder then, where was Eret?
"Back inside now Luna." Wilbur said, snapping the girl out of her thoughts as she nodded and complied.
"I just thought, that maybe you shouldn't go near the Dream Team for now. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say you can't leave the walls, but.. Don't go too far, can you do that for me?" As the girl was about to reply, a chat popped up.

«𝚉𝚢𝚛𝚊𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞: 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚔.»

"But-" Flake gulps. She checks her inventory for some invisibility potions and luckily she had some.

«𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚉𝚢𝚛𝚊𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜: 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚝.»