4

As Fundy jokingly ran, and Luna chasing after him, Zyra furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief

As Fundy jokingly ran, and Luna chasing after him, Zyra furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief. "A 20 year old and a 15 year old everybody—" She mumbled before catching pace, following from behind. Then a thought popped into her head. Mina has Dream, Flake has Wilbur, what about her..

"Zy you slow prck!" Tommy yells from afar, waiting at the portal with Fundy, Tubbo and Flake by his side.

"I'm not slow! You just came earlier than me you british poo!" Zyra sneered at him making Tommy roll his eyes. "Well then come on! Get in!" She stepped in first before everyone else did. "This place gives me the heeby jeebies everytime I go inside but hey, it isn't called nether for nothing!" The pink-haired shrugs.

"I want gold. And more gold. Also quartz! Mainly because I want to build a house with quartz but for exp farming too you know? Since Dream went all through that 'You can't make an exp farm in the server' and stuff." Flake mentions. "There's a lot on the ceiling. Meet up back here when you're done. Me and Tubbo will do some netherite tracking for a while."

"Sure thing" The younger replies, before turning to Tommy and Fundy, "What are your plans—"

"Well as promised" Fundy sighs nervously, "I'm helping you with whatever yours will be. Can't risk a life." He went on. Tommy on the other hand was clueless then. "I'll go look for a fortress I guess" Flake nods and they all separate ways, though soon a thought came to the girl's mind.

«𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊_𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎: 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔?»

«𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚝: 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚣 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎»

«𝚃𝚑𝚎_𝙴𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎. 𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.»

Of course the raven was caught off guard as she and Eret hadn't gotten a real chance to communicate with each other. Interesting, really. But intimidating, for her at least.

"What's he going to do with those?" Flake asks herself and Zyra hears about it. "Going to do with what? And who?" She asked, wanting to be in on the mystery. "Nothing." The ravenette waves it off making Zyra pout. "Oh come on Luna, tell me tell me!" The older tilts her head, acting cute. "That won't work on me." Flake continues to walk further, spotting a quartz ore; she rushes to it and started mining.

"You're being all cryptic about it. Just tell me!" The taller huffs. "You don't need to know Zy. And besides it's just Wilbur." The younger slips away from her grasp and ventures out on her own. So much for Fundy's guarding.

On the other hand, Mindromeda had been wandering around in the forest for a bit while George and Dream were building a little house. Soon of course she had stumbled upon the concrete walls again, finding Wilbur walking around as if looking for something. Before she could walk over, she had stepped on a little notebook.

"𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯"

Curiously, she looked through each page. Each girl had a page of their own. Flake's page was only missing Skeppy's signature, Wilbur's adopting her. But for Zyra and Mina, their pages only had signatures of who's adopting them. Wasn't said who.

"Am I— who— Hey they never even told me about this." Her brows furrowed, trying to decipher who's adopting her. "But hey, Wilbur's going to adopt her fully. Damn wow I'm surprised waa" She sarcastically says, putting the notebook back on the ground where she found it. "What's with the walls and all this shit?" Mina tilts her head, peeking inside the entrance. "A little bit on the right yes— We need to make this country a better place. Where everyone can take refuge. Away from Dream and his team." The brunet spoke with a hint of anger in his voice.

"What— But we never harmed people. . . I need to tell Dream." She ran back to where she came from, to Dream's base. The blue-haired found the man sitting on a bench, writing something. "Dream! You have to know something."

The man turned his attention to the girl walking over to him, curious. "What is it?"

"Well.." Mina begun.

"And that's about it

"And that's about it.." The girl ends softly. "My page was only missing Skeppy's signature and the name of who's adopting me." Dream nodded as the girl finish, now it was his turn to talk. "First, you're supposed to be in trouble for going there without anyone's consent but you aren't." He started, Mina frowned but sighed in relief afterwards. "Second, you didn't hurt anyone, we aren't the bad guys here." He added, she then tilted her head. Does that mean Wilbur and the rest are?

"And last, I adopted you." Dream mentioned simply, "Originally I wanted you three to be under my wing, but Wilbur and someone he knows out of this server took interest with you three as well, so-"

"So you're separating us three?.." Mina interrupted, her voice toning down to the mood of sadness. "No, you three just have different legal guardians, nothing more nothing less."

"Oh— well that's good. I thought I wouldn't be able to see them again." Mina let out a sigh of relief. "I don't want to cut your happiness." Dream ruffles her hair. "Where are you going?"

"Well I thought I could go on a trip to the nether to get some glowstone, I need more light in my room. It looks darker than your soul." Mina joked and giggled after. Dream chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. "You always find a way to roast me don't you?" Mina winked at the statement.

"I'll go now. Be back by sun down I guess." She waves farewell and started sprinting to the portal. Once she got in, she saw a trail of blocks leading somewhere. "Huh. Guess some people are here." The blue-haired looked around trying to spot the people in but fails at it. They're probably blocks and blocks away from the portal that they weren't easily seen. "Okay. Note to self, don't die in the nether. You'll lose your bow and that's the last thing you'll ever want." She started adventuring to the far right of hell.

" She started adventuring to the far right of hell