1

"Psst!" A voice calls as Mindromeda was mining stone down a not so deep cave

"Psst!" A voice calls as Mindromeda was mining stone down a not so deep cave. "Mina!" Another voice follows, here we go. "Yes Zyra, Yes Flake-" The girl replied, not even sharing a glance towards one of them. "Look what we have!" Flake exclaims, it was a starry night out and they all had torches and got Diamond armor from the green man when they arrived yesterday. "Mhm, what is it?" Mina questions, finally looking out of the cave, confused. Zyra had Sapnap's bed and Flake had Dream's mask and George's glasses.

"Why do you have those?! You're gonna get killed!" Mina looked absolutely alarmed. "It's just a harmless prank Mina, come on." Flake shoves her George's glasses. "What- what am I supposed to do with this?!" Zyra giggled at her behaviour. "Hide it, keep it. It won't really last long until Gogy realizes he lost his glasses." The blue-haired one bit her lip. "Don't be such a killjoy Mina, it'll be fun!" Flake insisted, clutching Dream's mask tightly.

"It's not like they don't have extra masks and glasses" Zyra shrugs, the sun soon was rising and that's when they knew, the fun will soon begin. "I have fire res and healing potions in my chests" Flake mentions, tossing over a stack of arrows to the older girl. "You never know" She giggles afterwards, soon the chat system popped up.

«𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝙽𝚘𝚝𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍: 𝙷𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜?»

"Oh god- I told you I told you!" Mina panicked. She replied really quickly.

«𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝?»

Trying to avoid suspicion. "If we get caught, I swear." Mina puts in the arrows in her inventory before checking if her bow still had max durability which it did. "You better wanna start mining if you wanna get away." Flake snickered, taking her pickaxe and started doing so.

"Meet you later, babies" Zyra giggles, saluting like a girl scout before running the other direction, then..

«𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙: 𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎!»

"Hey Luna, you might want to mine quicker if I were you" Mina mumbled. "Hm? Why?" The younger asked back, building out the cave to find Dream looking around and talking to anyone he comes across. That's when the Raven cusses under her breath. "Fundy better not snitch-.."

"We're so dead. Ugggghhh if I just had haste at this time!" She irritatedly mined until she arrives to a lava pool. "Well this is unfortunate- Do you have like a water bucket?" Mina glanced behind and just saw Dream pass by the entrance. "Oh my fuck-"

«𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊: 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏?»
«𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖: 𝙼𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 :<»