PROLOGUE

MewGulf's

'Shia~ Boo..our baby boy are being bullied! And worst of all...his bully might have a thing for him...'

'Relax Bii~ ...Whoever those jerks are...they will pay..How dare them lay a finger on my baby boy..!'

The husbands are in rage learning about their youngest being harassed in school...

'But love..they said that those who beat him were not his 'actual' bullies...and his real bully is not really bullying him...I'm confused...and they said that he possibly has a thing for him...what are we going to do about that? I'm still young to be a grandpa..'

'Seriously boo? If that's true...so what? Nana is already 18...

'He's still too young to have a boyfriend.' Mew said cutting Gulf's words...

'18? Too young you say?

'Mn'

'Have you forgotten that I am only 18 when we became boyfriends?'

Gulf said reminding his hubby...but Mew is acting like a child..

'That's different..

'How is that different?'

Gulf chuckled when Mew can't answer him..

'Boo~ our kids are big and old enough to make their own decisions. Besides,don't you have faith in our children??' Gulf said hugging his pouting husband..

'Of course I trust them...I just don't trust the world..'

'Wow..'

That's the only remark Gulf can utter..He sighed...he can't blame Mew.. He knows that Mew is just being a father who doesn't want their children to get hurt...They experienced many difficulties in their own journey...and they don't want their children to experience the same thing....

'I know that Boo...but that's how life is...whatever happened and about to happen...I'm sure it can help them to build their self more...They can learn from it just like we did before...Let's just hope that it will be not as rough as our journey...and make sure that they know we are here for them..okay?'

'Okay wifey..'

'Good..let's go down na~'
----------------------

What will you do if you found out that one of your kids is being bullied? Their triplets are sweet and very close with their family...The couple always make sure to give the best to them. Except those who will put their triplets in danger..Them together with their mother,experienced unpleasant things before...Especially their Mama..who almost die several times . and them almost lost the chance to see the world...

Not only that,they were kidnapped before when they were three years old..They remember bits of it because they are kinda genius..but among the three,Thanari suffered the most..He was the smallest that time..Actually,the reason why Thari and Ari looks exactly the same,it's because they are twins. They were already conceived when Thana was formed. He was a week younger..The couple didn't know that Gulf is already pregnant when they do the deed without protection...It was the time when Mew and Gulf cleared their misunderstanding.

Thanari suffered from nightmares..Fortunately while growing up,he overcome it with the help of his family and gradually..his cheery self were back. But because of it,they became more protective of him.Even though he's one of the older kids in their circle,he is still the baby...

Well,it's in his nature..He is sweet and caring...a little naughty,sassy but definitely loving...Mew and Gulf enrolled them to learn martial arts...but Thanari hates violence..As long as he can,he will avoid using fists...and that leads him on being a target of bullies...

Well,who knows...this 'bullying' can help him find his one true love...And what will his parents do if their pasts haunts their children?

************************************

Hi so this is the start..anyway..this story is not about a bully falling in love kinda thing...like I said..I will just go with the flow for now...

Thanks and sorry for the errors..

Chapter 1 will be up tomorrow night..

💙💙💙🙏🏻